F1 » Senna: I'm still battling for a place in F1

Bruno Senna: My situation remains the same as before...

Taipan

January 07, 2012 9:36 PM

Richard, Some from memory and some had to be looked into. The ones that didn't qualify were pretty easy to remember. The one that through me was Jimmy Stewart, I completely forgot that he had a brief shot at F1.
I remember Murray getting rather giddy with excitement when Ralf arrived on the scene, because usually the younger brother ended up doing better than the older. Didn't quite work out with Ralf though did it? Although he had his way with Dannii Minogue so it wasn't all bad.

richard

January 07, 2012 9:51 PM

ty. schumis mother made the comment "if you think that michael is fast, wait till you see ralf". trouble is, we are still waiting.
and those ozzies get everywhere, dont they? is she too old for lulu?

Taipan

January 07, 2012 11:23 PM

Richard, Maybe Mrs Schumi meant Ralf was quicker at eating breakfast or getting ready for bed, who knows.
The Pussycat must have been at least 45 so Dannii could still be in luck, she looks a bit of a handfull for Lulu though!

Taipan

January 09, 2012 12:14 AM

Cheers NutBall.
It seems as though I have (completely inadvertently) upset one or two of our resident, humourless, deficient, one eyed fanboys. But while they may lack basic debating skills, they more than make up for that with their cunning "press the disagree button, that'll teach him" skill. Knowing that I've got up their noses so much that they waste their day trolling around looking for my posts just to disagree with them makes me LMFAO, but shhh don't tell them 'cos I don't think that's their intention!

Back to the important stuff, what's my big prize?? :)

BuckBundy

January 09, 2012 9:23 AM

Sorry Taipan, I just had to hit disagree on that one - you were asdking for it!

I guess the ones who disagreed to the answers were busy trawling wikipedia for the answers and were upset that you beat them to it!

A.S. - Unregistered

January 09, 2012 10:54 AM

"Didn't quite work out with Ralf though did it? Although he had his way with Dannii Minogue so it wasn't all bad."

It wasn't Ralf. Dannii was Jacques' fiancee.

Steven - Unregistered

January 09, 2012 12:05 PM

Forgive me for loving every minute that i see da name senna racing in an f1 car. Bruno will probably neva be good as his uncle but he has.nt done much wrong in da opportunities his been given. One cannot make any comment about his year at HRT except that no one beat him. Having not jumped in a car before belgium last year. He put da car in da top ten for qualifying. I think he got too ambitious on that start not knowing if he would have another chance in da next race in italy. He got the chance and gave quite a spirited drive to score his first points which i believe helped wit da decision to leave him in da seat for da rest of da season. Some bad luck and off da pace renault wrote da story after that. But my conclusion is that no team mate really beat him in some pressure situation in a young f1 career. Wit a little more experience i feel he got a lot more to offer. Lets see a senna name in a mclaren one day soon . Maybe a mclaren honda to as some rumours mite suggest could happen.

« 1 2 3 4