F1 » Hamilton impressed with Button 'team'

Lewis Hamilton admits Jenson Button's technical team helped during his strong 2011 F1 campaign

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Dyke - Unregistered

January 10, 2012 3:55 PM

Spot on Arcuid. You beat me to it. F1 drivers spend more time with each other than they do their families and partners. I can't imagine any of them wnating to spend their free time with their team mates, but it doesn't mean they don't get on.

jose - Unregistered

January 10, 2012 4:39 PM

Well its Lewis (lulu) time again..I posted a little early..No words
from richards, Taipan, 2009, and the other sponsored regulars.
Best I be a more patient..
This article says Nothing new. Button did most of the good things.
and scored the points. Lewis goofed up bit and let the media and
other noise makers distract him from what can honestly could be
described as a fair season, with many misadventures.
My forecasting, Lewis will win the championship, if Big Mack can
provide a competitive car.
That is way I see it. My Dog Baby..

Badman Jose

Angelina - Unregistered

January 10, 2012 7:16 PM

@50 conts, arcuid
Seb Vettel and Mark had a relationship as good as Ferdi and Hammi in 2007 no que of having a drink or hanging out together.
Not hanging together is fine but least they shud call or text on Bdays, New Year & Christmas. I remember Button saying they don't do that.

Angelina - Unregistered

January 10, 2012 7:20 PM

Will Seb Vettel and Kimi still b frinds and continue to hang out together and play badminton even if they bcom teammates at Redbull?
I have read Vettel and Rosberg exchange books. Do u guys think they will hang out together if they r teammates?

Angelina - Unregistered

January 10, 2012 7:23 PM

Do drivers hang out with team principals like Jean todt and Michael or Vettel and Horner or Vettel and Marko or Horner and Webber. I am sure Schumi and brawn do.

107SS2009

January 10, 2012 7:58 PM

Jose, it's starting to look like you wait for reactions to your Lulu to post something, while you wait for/on Taipan and Richard and because I don't feel like it today, I suggest you visit Pitpass today's news and read something interesting about Lulu, it's at the top of the news headlines, OH DEAR, LULU...OH DEAR. And see a photo of him which you will sure like.

roystonjohn - Unregistered

January 10, 2012 8:01 PM

"Jenson is very quick and he's gathered a strong team of technicians around him," he told Gazzetta dello Sport. "I'd like to be ahead of him all the time, and I'm not happy if the opposite happens.

"However, psychologically it's absolutely not a problem. Besides,he's an open and cheerful guy who I get along with. It would be nice to fight for the 2012 championship with him - that's just up to McLaren."

What is there to disagree with?.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »