F1 » Hamilton impressed with Button 'team'

Lewis Hamilton admits Jenson Button's technical team helped during his strong 2011 F1 campaign

Googolplex

January 11, 2012 4:22 AM

Jose,

Your recent posts remind me of the rap I wrote in your honour last year-

My name is Jose and I is from the Hood,
Lewis is ma man, drives like only Senna could,

Now y'all listen to me and what I has to say,
I'll get y'all confused and then I'll go away,

I'm mighty fine with ma Hood language,
Dude learn ma meaning and don't take umbridge,

I'm out on the street smoking some mean (edit but rhymes with glass),
Then I get on to Crash, and speak like an (edit),

I is very unhappy that I's so misunderstood,
So I'm leaving now to join my bros in the Hood.

Happy New Year Jose

107SS2009

January 11, 2012 4:45 AM

Richard, this is off topic, but you might be interested to re live the 78 v12 Matra sound again, also a couple of interesting videos (on Total F1), am sure that if Gasolini will read this he will not miss the Matra sound again!

JACKBEE

January 11, 2012 7:33 AM

Sunny, I dont know why but Crash wont let me post about a Youtube clip of "The sound of Hell" well worth a watch.
Monza before the chicanes in a Ligier Matra v12
Are any still running?

jose - Unregistered

January 11, 2012 10:10 AM

@ Googolplex
Talent you have my man. Can it and audition at the next GP of
the UK, at Silverstone. Maybe the boys at Crash will give you
some play.
Just to sterr the pot .. Hamilton will win the WDC 2012.
People get ready..

The badman

ken crossley - Unregistered

January 11, 2012 11:24 AM

i think its quite funny all you armchair critics, slagging off Button at the start of the season Blah Blah,"Hamilton will wipe the floor with him etc." remember, its about finishing, not being fast and crashing !! i rest my case

richard

January 11, 2012 5:52 PM

sunny. i think that it was 2011 or 2010, at the festival of speed, there were two matra sports protos with the v12 engines, running on the hill. and i have seen others for sale. i wonder if there is any running in the historic f1 series. must check.

ps yep, it was 2011. google "matra v12 at goodwood".

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »