F1 » Hamilton impressed with Button 'team'

Lewis Hamilton admits Jenson Button's technical team helped during his strong 2011 F1 campaign

107SS2009

January 11, 2012 7:03 PM

Richard, thanks for that interesting information.
Jose, from the sound of it you seem to have liked Lulus photo on pitpass! While Richard described it as gangsta! Now here is one that is so much better you might consider hanging in your bedroom! Even so the daily mail described it as garish, check it out on yalla f1, and by the way Lulu is at present not far away from you, Los Angeles.

jose - Unregistered

January 11, 2012 7:37 PM

S2009,
Not happy Richard would call Lewis a Gangsta. What he is
really, a young Black, extremely successful sportsman trying to live HIS life as bests he can, nothing more.
Jealously, envy, hate and all the crazy human nonsense surrounding Lewis I guess today comes with beaning truly prosperous, Nuts!
Willing to bet he is having a wonderful time in LA. Not freezing
his ass off in the UK.
The Goose is about 5000 miles to NW of me. Here in St Croix
playing sailor-man on board me toy sailboat

How Sweet it is amigo!!!
Badman, Jose

he can.l

richard

January 11, 2012 7:59 PM

jose. my automatic translator goes bonkers at your posts!
i never said that lulu WAS a gangster, just that he was posing LIKE a gangsta.

what size is your yacht? i reckon about 10-11 metres. is mine, at 12m, bigger than yours?

wash that dog!

107SS2009

January 11, 2012 8:00 PM

Jose, may be Richard “the bad man!” is feeling jealous of your Lulu!
Have you seen photo number 2 I told you about? I am sure It's real cool by your standard/taste.
I was to understand that 5000 miles is not too big a distance by American standards!
I once seen a picture of Lulu handling a sailing boat, that's why I said he might visit if invited on the boat.
Do take good care of that dog.

richard

January 11, 2012 8:10 PM

angelina. yes. sailing for nearly 60 years. mainly round-the -buoys racing in an ofshore yacht.

sunny, only teasing jose. but working on his price of 100k, i reckon it is smaller that my boat. but prices could well be cheaper in usa, and if it is a non-class yacht, the boat could be bigger. but i dont bring my dog with me.

Brian - Unregistered

January 11, 2012 8:13 PM

Good! Nasty medicine that leaves a bad tast
Lewis?
Do you recall what happened to your teammate Alonso not too long ago.
He could beat you even today had he had a more competitive car.
I beleive that he will prove his point once Fararri are up and running which it inevitably will be.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »