F1 » Hamilton impressed with Button 'team'

Lewis Hamilton admits Jenson Button's technical team helped during his strong 2011 F1 campaign

richard

January 11, 2012 8:35 PM

angelina. i am european! i am not a professional sailor, so it is not my job. i am retired from an interesting investigative type job, for 13 years. i dont need to visit my family, they are still with me and/or living close by.

by the way, i might disagree with you sometimes, but dont "sell your self short". you dont have to be a "star", in fact if you think of it, everybody is a star in their own right.

Taipan

January 11, 2012 8:44 PM

Steady Richard this has "meet me at Liverpool St Station" written all over it! :p

Jose is it traditional for badmen from da hood to spend winter sailing the Caribbean? Oh and I hope your DOG has a life belt.

richard

January 11, 2012 8:55 PM

ty. yes, it might be "meet me in texas, under robs oil rig!"

i forgot to add, lulu had a go at the helm of an americas cup boat two years ago, and guess what happened? he thought massa was on another boat, and crashed into it! true!

Angelina - Unregistered

January 11, 2012 8:55 PM

@Richard
I would have loved to b a real star. I am from Hollywood. I wish i shud have tried modelling. I am 25, too old to start a modelling career i guess.

To b a star in own right is different than being a real star.

jose - Unregistered

January 11, 2012 9:49 PM

OK richards you did not directly call the Goose a Gangster,
But you inferred it in polite way!!
investigator Richards are you retired police, cop, copper (UK),
a bablan boops (Jamaican), The Heat (US) ???
What a revolting development this is.
Me boat is a CSY 44..Google it
HamButfan..That I is.
Chilli DOGS and Baked Beans tonight,
Jose

Taipan

January 11, 2012 10:15 PM

Richard If Rob's success at finding oil is as good as his ability to find the truth about Spygate I would imagine his oil lamp is probably empty!
I was a bit worried that they had given Lulu a shot of that 300SL, not many of them left it would be a shame to lose another one.

Jose, you better hope Richard's previous career wasn't investigations into cruelty to animals!

Step Away From The DOG Jose!

Angelina - Unregistered

January 11, 2012 10:50 PM

@bored
Did u think i was Lady Gaga?
I am Angelina, of Italian n French ancestry, just 2 months younger than her but I am not her.
BTW do u think she has so much time to post on crash.net?

« 4 5 6 7 8 9  »