F1 » Top 5 crash videos of 2011: Cars

REVEALED: The top five most popular car crash videos of 2011

EnRiCo47

January 14, 2012 10:59 AM

@@@@@must see

Why do we have to see again, any poor person lose his life ,
This is behind me.
I saw Simoncelli live, it happened so quickly.
I went to se it again to try to understand what happened, then i promised myself never to see it again.
I find it a bit macabre to view a person s last moments over and over.
That is how young people become desensitized.

I am talking about all videos of crashes.
Ciao
Enrico

Artov

January 14, 2012 11:48 AM

Yep, talk about making up your own story so you can have a moan.

Are crashes good? No.

Are they fascinating to see provided no one is hurt? Yes

Should we enjoy watching them? No.

Do we? Yes...

victor - Unregistered

January 15, 2012 3:06 AM

Enrico Google 'Insight: F1 teams develop active ride height systems - GPUpdate.net' and read what is says about Sennas fatal crash. Richard would agree.

Josh - Unregistered

January 15, 2012 7:29 AM

I can't tolerate any Ken Block related video. They're not about motorsport, they're just giant Monster ads in disguise where their logo is shoved in your face at every given opportunity. Not to mention that video in particular is absolute rubbish, I want to see his crash not three minutes of the bozo swimming around a pool.

BC - Unregistered

January 15, 2012 10:07 AM

I think we watch these videos because the are mind boggling. In the sense, all this twisted metal and smashed carbon fiber and people walk away. To be honest, I watch them because I'm in awe of the technology!

EnRiCo47

January 15, 2012 11:26 AM

@@@@Victor
I appreciate that , but Senna has gone 18 years ago, and there is nothing that we can do about what happened to him.
I think the best thing is to let go.
About the videos people are disapproving what i say but When Marco passed away, on the MOTOGP site, a lot of people were morbidly interested in the details, to the point that a lost human life appeared to have become irrelevant.

Ciao