F1 » Alonso: I'm not optimistic or pessimistic

Fernando Alonso: I saw it [the new car] in the wind tunnel, I saw the development programs but those are only numbers and lines on a computer. I can't say anything about how it will perform yet...

EnRiCo47

January 12, 2012 8:35 PM

Alonso

Apparently he deals only with reality and facts, not hypothetical or fiction.

I start to warm to him.

He would be good for this site as a poster,not talking rubbish all the time.

Enrico

You see Angelina , if we have nothing to say, the best thing is, to say nothing.

Angelina - Unregistered

January 12, 2012 8:43 PM

@la Lewis
i will continue ur post
...because he cannot win a WDC in Macca with Button as teammate.

Sorry mate keep dreaming. But he is fast not as fast as Vettel though.

Angelina - Unregistered

January 12, 2012 8:49 PM

@Enrico
I think my comments & advise is not directed towards you or r u under 15? I guess not.
BTW i do talk rubbish sometimes but i think its better to write it here than talk rubbish in real life isn't it?

EnRiCo47

January 12, 2012 9:23 PM

@@@@@Angelina

I was referring to the convoluted things some people write.
It was never meant to to you, actually the opposite, when i referred to you it was only to encourage your self belief, because i thought you needed some confidence in yourself to say what you wanted out of your bag, without looking for approval.
Go for your life Angelina.

Ascolta il tuo cuore e la tua mente e non le risposte dei cosi detti esperti di questo sito.

Ciao from Enrico.

Angelina - Unregistered

January 12, 2012 9:56 PM

Sorry,
i misunderstood your comment. I think you missed a comma. Not to point out ur punctuation mistakes.

BTW i don't speak Italian or French, only English. Thanks for your encouragement.

jose - Unregistered

January 12, 2012 10:56 PM

No team or driver knows for sure how the new car will preform
The best they hope for is that a whole winter of work produces
a car that is reliable, and competitive, hopefully not a Turtle..

Jose

Taipan

January 12, 2012 11:41 PM

Angelina, Enrico was suggesting that you shouldn't listen to the so called experts on this site.

Hey Jose how's the sailing going? I was thinking you should write a book about your travels, you could call it...

The Outlaw Jose Sails!