F1 » McLaren chief leaps to Hamilton defence

Martin Whitmarsh defends Lewis Hamilton after being questioned if he had 'had a word' with his driver over the off-season

AndrewM - Unregistered

January 30, 2012 1:12 PM

Mozartist. What a joke your post have become. I have enjoyed them just like reading the funnies. Keep it up man you are killing me. You have Lewis envy worse than the great Taipan. And I didn't think it was humanly possible to out do the snake.

ronsgoldenboy

January 30, 2012 1:20 PM

This is good passionate posting from you guys, and like him or not there is only one f1 driver the can get people so passionate this is why he is biggest thing in f1 at the moment. He can also drive a f1 car as well.

EnRiCo47

January 30, 2012 1:25 PM

@@@ Googloplex

When i joined this site i really thought i could learn a lot but after a while of trying to reason or puuting my views forward and getting the same sort of replies i though , what s the bloody use.

I once said that i didnt think Webber was a top driver,and somebody replied how some impostor using the name Australia Could say such things about an Australian.

I was born in Italy but if i dont like somebody from there... well i am not married to them.
So i am all open to respectful posting but if it is constructive and not preconceived rubbish over and over again,and all posters know what i refer to.

I also dont like the pack mentality of group of posters.

I represent myself only,and i dont want anybody to be my advocate ever.(not that i expect one.

When you try to be sensible and, respect people, and than you get a reply like that of @@@Mozartist , you ask yoursef the question,

WHY BOTHER?

EnRiCo47

January 30, 2012 1:41 PM

@@@ Commodore

In my limited interpretation of the English language, i meant With Tall poppy syndrome that a famous person is taken down a peg o two just because they are a success or they are having a black period, and people are quick to take them down.

I am always open to corrections, if needed.

blackstar - Unregistered

January 30, 2012 1:42 PM

Good afternoon guys,
Well said, ronsgoldenboy, i agree 100percent..,i think its about time Anthony has a serious talk with him concerning his attitude and behaviour in F1, on track and before the cameras, because no one at Macca seems to be concerned. I wonder why?

CommodoreS

January 30, 2012 2:02 PM

Enrico as I said to you before people have different views and perspectives.

If you post a comment people will respond on a forum if they agree or disagree.What would you prefer they push a button or say their piece.

Don't take it personal and in the same vein don't be personal to others.Enrico you can't have it both ways.

Ron had a shot at me for something Googs said and I don't feel offended but I feel sure things will become heated between us in due course if comments continue on the same trend.

I agree the way the comments on this topic have been conducted is abhorrent with false names/double posting/speculating/assumptions etc a little bit of respect would not be amiss.

It is silly to see 18 pages of comments pertaining to the topic

ronsgoldenboy

January 30, 2012 3:10 PM

blackstar, I honestly belive that Whitmarsh see Lewis as a bit of loose cannon and he has gone on record as saying that Lewis was a Mclaren experiment, an experiment that produced near instant success for Mclaren but like most on this sit Whimarsh is not a fan of Lewis and sees Jenson as the proper face to represent Mclaren and is qwite happy to see Lewis come out with silly comments like the Red Bull is only a drinks company comment. So yes he does seem to need some guidance, which i don't think he will get from Whitmarsh, and his father seems to be out of the equation in that department.

richard

January 30, 2012 5:39 PM

ronnie. god to see that you have registered. now i will drop the basemetal name for you! but i believe that rob is well of target if he thinks that the messer is ty, sunny or myself, or is he referring to another ex-amigo who is missing in action? he was known for multi posting.
as to ths thread, it seems to be taking an unsavory direction.
by the way, sacher sahs he/she is a girl. to me sacher is achocolate cake, created in salzburg.

35edme

January 30, 2012 7:26 PM

@enrico. Webber is an honest racing driver of the highest caliber.He hasn't only excelled in F1 but also in other equally technically advanced series. LeMans in the rain, at night, over 190mph takes not just skill but, well, you know what and Mark has these to spare. Now you can UP him a bit. And no,he's not my favourite driver but I'll have his back when needed.

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22  »