F1 » Sutil: Hamilton a 'coward', is 'not a man'

Adrian Sutil: Lewis is a coward. I do not want to be friends with someone like that...

Alexander - Unregistered

February 01, 2012 2:21 PM

Hamilton a 'coward', is 'not a man'

Said by the man who stuck a glass in someones neck then ran away strait to the airport and left the country, that's what I call a coward

CommodoreS

February 01, 2012 2:22 PM

@ Enrico

You mentioned me as making a comment on this issue and I havn't typed a word but I will know.

Didn't the judge say Sutil pushed Lux away with the hand that held the glass. Was it broken beforehand or by accident during the scuffle.

Also didn't Sutil attempt to approach Lux personally to apologise and was rebuffed.

I am not defending Sutil in any manner but consider Lux had a bitter agenda following the incident.

To me everyone concerned in this matter is a loser.Their is no defined winner except blame has been placed at Sutils feet. Lux purely wanted his day in court with Dutil to prove a point.

To add Enrico do not give the forum the wrong impression on Australia where you live. We do not tolerate violence

JJJ - Unregistered

February 01, 2012 2:29 PM

@arcuid

You did not see me denying Sutil was very much in the wrong here, but from what I've read in German reports it was pretty clear that Lux, not Sutil, was the one who sought the confrontation in the first place and tried to lean over Sutil while the latter was sitting down and got in his face.

If Hamilton would have come out and said that, Sutil might still have been (rightly so IMO) punished because he caused disproportional damage to Lux, but the sentence migh well have been lower.

As much as I don't like Sutil's action here I also have zero respect for people who feel the need to needle, intimidate and frustrate someone else which is what Lux seems to have done here. If you poke a bear you may get clawed.

Then I judge Hamilton's behaviour seperate from Sutil's indiscretion and think he should have shown up. Yeah, Sutil made a bad move here, but they have been friends for years before the incident and Lewis made it appear like he was after as well...Then to not show up when

Jack - Unregistered

February 01, 2012 2:35 PM

Sutil's going through the travel brochure's right now looking for a nice long holiday to reflect on his future........I suggest China could be about 25 years

EnRiCo47

February 01, 2012 2:37 PM

@@@ Commodore
My point was about the same people over and over supported and encouraged by you guys, who even in this matter as dubious as it may be in the action, find in Hamilton , an innocent bystander, the guilty, reprehensible party, who should be stoned.

At least a saw ,in the posts after my previous one that other unregistered posters had similar views to mine and that is of some comfort.

Also, i never intended to give that idea that Australia tolerate such behaviour,and i dont think i did but, you have to admit that cases of this nature have find the news now and then, and it was something unheard in the past here in Australia.
I do not know what may be the trigger and i do not want to speculate, but once it was clean fists.

I dont know about other countries because i have been here 42 years.

JJJ - Unregistered

February 01, 2012 2:38 PM

...your friend is on trial is just weak IMO. Look if Sutil did this kinda thing every other day it would be a different story but now his good friend gets in a sticky situation in a bar once, makes a bad decision and Lewis bails on him faster than he tended to drive last year when push comes to shove.

As far as Hamilton decision goes I think it fits perfectly with his previous behaviour: Alonso, liegate, Massa, Maldonado, 'maybe it's because I'm black'...etc.

He just never assumes responsibility for his actions, blames others and stands idly by when others take the fall (Ryan).

CommodoreS

February 01, 2012 2:38 PM

@ Elijah'

I don't defend violence in any manner.

@ Enrico

How so? I have not even mentioned Hamiltions name. You are the one that is drawing me into this matter which I have endeavoured to evade. As for you saying it is a everyday occurence in Australia that is wrong and you should rescind your comment

Alex - Unregistered

February 01, 2012 2:45 PM

jjj

This offense took place at a party in a night club where all tables were reserved, Sutil & Hamilton plus Hamiltons minders arrived without a table reservation they descended on Eric Lux's table where they were not made welcome an argument resulted in 24 stitches to Eric Lux's neck Sutil should not have been at the table in the first place. Sutil actions are undefendable he should have been locked up as any normal member of the public would have been. If he had stayed at the scene to make sure he hadn't killed Eric Lux he would have been locked up but as he is the coward he ran away

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »