F1 » Sutil: Hamilton a 'coward', is 'not a man'

Adrian Sutil: Lewis is a coward. I do not want to be friends with someone like that...

Jenny - Unregistered

February 01, 2012 2:48 PM

Look if Lewis had showed up in court! He would had to take the stand and part if him would want to defend Sutil which would have landed Lewis in hot water! So he did the best thing to stay away and Sutil is no friend, Lewis you don't need him! And Crash Net!!! Gosh men how low would you go in demonising this person! And for the Lewis haters your not different to Sutil only the glass cup that's missing!!!

nath - Unregistered

February 01, 2012 2:49 PM

Sutil was in the wrong obv,

but the way Hamilton has conducted him self is disgusting.. changing his phone number? in my world best mates are like brothers..
I even remember lewis saying sutil was his best mate on the grid shame on you

elijah

February 01, 2012 2:52 PM

@CommodoreS
Glassil opens up Lux's neck and you think a apology should suffice, heal things up nicely would it, otherwise why would Lux have a bitter agenda following the incident. Sounds like you are sympathetic to Glassil's actions.

arcuid

February 01, 2012 2:55 PM

JJJ What if Lewis told the truth and implicated Sutil? Sutil would still be hurt. His critics would brand him a traitor. If Lewis said it was an accident, the same critics won't believe him. Well?

EnRiCo47

February 01, 2012 3:01 PM

The point is, none of us were there.
Sutil was involved and the court has passed a verdict.
Hamilton was not involved in any criminal act.

I think that should be quite clear and final, unless Sutil lodges an appeal or not.

Sutil has the money to appeal, if he does not it because he fears that it can get worse.

CommodoreS

February 01, 2012 3:06 PM

@Elijah

As I said I don't defend violence in any shape or form and wouldn't like to think that you have a different idea of me.

I just consider we don't know all the facts and are just speculating on the circumstances.

Yes the court found Sutil guilty but was their really a winner in the whole scenario?

elijah

February 01, 2012 3:22 PM

@CommodoreS
"I am not defending Sutil in any manner but consider Lux had a bitter agenda following the incident."

Your above comment is what riles me. You simply can't say Lux had a bitter agenda without being sympathetic to Glassil. Perhaps you should simply amended, your comment to take away this ambiguity.

Mark _

February 01, 2012 3:27 PM

Sutil should just take responsibility for his actions without expecting anyone to rescue him. Hamilton needs to be more careful about who he associates with. I can't really fault him for distancing himself from the likes if Sutil.

EnRiCo47

February 01, 2012 3:32 PM

@@ Commodores

Man is not God

Remember the Senna post accidentally started by me and that was forever long?( and there was an italian verdict)
The courts reach verdicts , and that is what they are there for,you say Sutil guilty but?
We have a giuditiary system that may be fallible ( a lot of people were executed and later found innocent),but my friend that is all we have, and by questioning it all the time, we are offering a disservice to society itself.

Sutil was found guilty, then why dont we all stop putting question marks??

Here a lot of people have private thought about Lindy and Azaria, but we all accepted the outcome.

I am going to bed now.