F1 » Brundle: Sky will get the audience – and I'll be better too!

Martin Brundle: I had to force being the lead commentator, whereas I don't have to force being co-comm.

Nick - Unregistered

February 29, 2012 1:48 PM

Selnor - F1 HD isn't available on virgin, it's just SD. You can only get Sky Sports 1 & 2 in HD on Virgin.

Also, for those on about ads, the Sky F1 coverage is uninterruputed.
I'm really looking forward to the F1 on Sky, I think they'll do a great job of it, role on 9th March when the F1 channel kicks off.

Antony - Unregistered

February 29, 2012 2:08 PM

Nick, only the on-track action, qualy and the race, will be advert free (you know the bits that FOM films, except practice session which will have), but the rest of the programming, that Sky will film themselves will have them.

Tom - Unregistered

February 29, 2012 2:12 PM

Martin can bleet on and on about the extra features but he knows its all about the live races. Its a selling point until Sky have it all to themselves and that day isn't far away.

Caroline - Unregistered

February 29, 2012 3:00 PM

@Tom

And talking of Sky ... James Murdoch has just quit as executive chairman of News International, but daddy Rupert says James will now concentrate on their pay-TV interests ... The teams won't be able to hide their radio messages any longer.

doris nutscrubber - Unregistered

February 29, 2012 3:16 PM

You can stick your sky where the sun don't shine Mr Money chaser Brundle.
I've got my b and q freesat system so its hello rtl and radio 5 live this season.

ps i forgot to mention,i can also get the darts FTA and the occasional premier league match to.

mcarrogant

February 29, 2012 3:32 PM

No matter how good these Sky F1 bits and pieces are etc. I cannot warrant spending 270quid ontop of my 700quid tv broadband subscription just for F1 so the Beeb will do me atleast i still have motogp.

jose - Unregistered

February 29, 2012 3:34 PM

@ chilli dog,
Man have you really eaten a Chilli dog, Hot
Dog, or havens forbid a Corn Dog. Do you really know just
what they stuff into those things? One would hope no Dog
meat. If you consume that stuff on a regular basis your F1
fan days will come to a early in..Man those things should be
banded from the Earth for ever..For ever!
Eat that Dog Baby..

Just Funnin, Crash

Badman, Jose

Optimaximal - Unregistered

February 29, 2012 3:39 PM

Brundle Pre-Sky: "It's not about money, it's about the sport & the fans!"

Brundle Post-Sky: "Yes, it pays more, but then I'm paying more tax as a result"

Paraphrases of his Twitter feed. I don't follow him anymore.

jay - Unregistered

February 29, 2012 4:06 PM

i will be streaming sky for free its on the web, i have sky but not the sport and this will not make me upgrade for f1 so bye bye brundle

richard

February 29, 2012 4:09 PM

jay. so you wont watch sky tv, but will watch it on your computer? and if you are watching it on your computer, you will still get brundle! you have a dilemma

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »