F1 » Catalunya F1 test times – day three: 3 March – 3pm

Sergio Perez stays quickest at 3pm on day three of testing in Barcelona

par05 - Unregistered

March 03, 2012 3:17 PM

Kimi had some steering problem in the morning ....They fixed it in the afternoon and now its raining so kimi has not done as good lap timing as others did :).....But watch him out tomorrow

miked - Unregistered

March 03, 2012 3:22 PM

I HATE TO SAY IT BUT LOOKS TO ME MERCEDES AMG HAVE NOT RESOLVED THE PROBLEMS OF LAST YEAR. I HOPE I AM WRONG AND WILL NOT HAVE TO WATCH MSC FIGHTING IN THE MIDFIELD FOR 5TH 6TH OR 7TH PLACE.

sokudo - Unregistered

March 03, 2012 4:09 PM

Hopefully this is a sign Caterham are going to graduate to the midfield. Can't be sure though. Button's looking good in the Mclaren. Maybe more so than Hamilton but can't really compare the two.

ronsgoldenboy

March 03, 2012 4:26 PM

Lewis had a limited run yesterday and due to Mclaren taking longer than they thought in changing different parts of the car, plus he was running a heavy fuel load as well. It seems Mclaren is giving him the donkey work to do which could be good for the new and focused Lewis.

SISU

March 04, 2012 5:20 AM

I've been following a couple of people on this site and by far the most smallminded is rgb.You seem to support LH to the extent that any percieved failing on the part of JB is seized upon with glee.Given that your mans inability to develop a car is well recognised.His going his own way when teamed with Alonso resulting in a drop off in form until returning to his teamates settings a case in point.He learnt nothing when teamed with Kovalainen as he was the quicker driver and again last year as he freely admitted'we went the wrong way'.I support a team,not McClaren as it happens,but as a F1 fan I am happy to see anyone do well.So I'm not anti LH per se.I think rgb you maybe in for another unhappy season.Because if LH doesn't perform this year who will want him?Richard you crack me up

ronsgoldenboy

March 04, 2012 6:47 AM

SISU, Ive just come in from a party and im feeling kind of good and just thought i would check on crash to see whats going on and ive just seen your post.

SISU, i'm deeply saddened that you think my mind lacks peripheral thinking when it comes to wonder boy, oh sorry Lewis Hamilton. I will in future try to post with more impartiality when talking about ron's greatest creation. Dam there i go again. I will try not to mention things like him defeating a reining 2xwdc while he was an f1 debutant, i will try not to mention his world record in setting 9 consecutive podiums while in his debut f1 season, i will try not to mention last lap Hammi timing his pass on Glock and giving the Massa family the impression that their boy was 2008 champ what classy move from you know who.

ronsgoldenboy

March 04, 2012 7:06 AM

continue

But SISU, if you have been following me like you say, you would should of read the Jenson is a contender for the wdc 2012 or Jenson gives better feed back to mclaren when testing or Lewis does not have the mental strength to match Jb all things i have written in the past but you seem to be selective and as for Lewis doing the donkey work i feel it is a good thing as it will build character but i belive you may of taken my comment the wrong way.

1 2  »