F1 » Button: I needed more time

Jenson Button laments a loss of track time on his final day of pre-season testing in Spain

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Taipan

March 03, 2012 9:37 PM

Sunny, I feel the need to defend Ron on this one, I'm pretty sure that previous post wasn't Ron and was just another troll.

Richard, Yup you're right, Brawn asked Schumacher to cool it, he was not warned by stewards that a drive though was impending as per SpongeRob's claim. And I'm pretty sure Button passed MS within a lap and a half, but it was a nice move, used a bit of race craft didn't just keep trying the same move lap after lap like the fanboys favourite did.

107SS2009

March 03, 2012 9:40 PM

Richard, yes exactly, that's why I attribute the trade mark of hypocrisy to Lulu/mclaren, what Button did was what F1 racing is supposed to be all about (being able to find a way past instead of complaining when you are being blocked).

107SS2009

March 03, 2012 9:56 PM

Today it was mclaren's turn to hit hydraulic problems like FERRARI did at the first test, it looks like (most probably) they use the exact same ABEX variable output swash plate hydraulic pump and miniature MOOG valves as FERRARI does, some time ago I explained to Jose (Webber race starts problem) how marginal a system (hydraulic) the teams try to use to avoid as much as possible the HP consumption to drive the system (3HP using this type pump as against 16 for using a gear type pump).

rob01

March 04, 2012 2:52 AM

Well we won't have to worry about blocking this year. The FIA changed rules. So the old F1 rules will not help any of your arguements. There will just be complaining about how things used to be.

ronsgoldenboy

March 04, 2012 10:26 AM

Ty thanks for showing common sense and realising that i did not make those comments, but what is silly is that 2009 and richard suggested i register so to avoid the fakes who obviously finds my post interesting and want to copy me, so i did register and now when the unregistered ron posts they still reply to him thinking it is me, cant win.

Now i know why SISU attacked me on another thread which had nothing to do with JB.

107SS2009

March 04, 2012 11:09 AM

Ron, I am not saying that the situation with you is the same, but a long time ago there was a similar situation on here, although the names used were different, at least most of the times, this concerned a poster from up north who used to post in answer to himself, this apartfrom having the habit of agreeing with himself.

« 1 2 3