F1 » Kubica unable to pick up a glass to drink - reports

Jaime Alguersuari: I think his injuries are more than expected...

jose - Unregistered

March 08, 2012 7:49 PM

Looks like it may take some time to rehabilitate his arm and
try for a comeback. At this point I surely would not count
him out. Time will tell. Lady Luck and determination are the
key. When he is ready to go he will get another opportunity.
Ride like the win ..Mr. K
Jose

Taz

March 08, 2012 8:02 PM

Sadly I can't see him coming back, was pretty obvious earlier this year it was going to take a long time for Kubica to get the required strength in his arm to test an F1 car.

I do hope I'm wrong as he's a fantastic talent but personally I don't think he'll ever race an F1 car again.

Droog - Unregistered

March 08, 2012 9:09 PM

I would bet that Robert is none too happy with old Jaime right about now. If Jaime's not careful he's going to affect RK's carefully planned PR campaign. And if RK is fit enough, maybe Jaime will need surgery to remove his head from his nether regions.
This should not have leaked if it wasn't authorised.
What's next, leaked x-rays?
Leave the National Enquirer tactics at the supermarket.

5iveofNnn

March 08, 2012 9:17 PM

Last August I awoke to find myself paralysed from the ribcage down.TB in the spine was my problem.As a lifelong F1 fan I often used to think about Robert as I lay in my bed.Then after months of physio I was starting to learn to walk again only to be told my spine was too weak to support me.So I find myself back in hospital having titanium rods put in my back.If the news of his setback is true please think before you post something flippant.Wish him well and hope for the best because when you are alone with something like this,at night just you in your bed.Thats the hardest time of all.Good luck my dear friend.

Fletcher - Unregistered

March 08, 2012 9:49 PM

If I were Kubica I would just forget about getting in any race car and just concentrate on getting his life back to some kind of normality. There are more importNt things in life than going around circles. He must think that any accident he has in a race car will have much serious consequences. Formula one is not that important.

Murray - Unregistered

March 08, 2012 9:54 PM

@5iveofnnn, sorry to hear about your experience, but if rk can show as much courage and determination as you I'm sure we'll see him back in an f1 car (hopefully helping Williams sort out their issues). All the best mate from from one f1 fan to another.

1 2 3 4 5 6  »