F1 » F1 POLL: Who will win the 2012 F1 drivers' title?

Who do you think will win the 2012 F1 title? To submit your vote, simply CLICK HERE...

Polo Position - Unregistered

March 11, 2012 6:50 AM

@ Ptolomy are u sure about Vettel? I really want to see him drive a car that's not a front runner! something that's not built by the great Adrien Newey! I want to see his reaction when things aren't going well! what will he do with that "finger" of his? Remember Turkey when he an Webber came together? He wasn't very cool then was he? He needs some adversity in his life! Things have been way too easy for old Seb!!!

Ariekanarie - Unregistered

March 11, 2012 8:34 AM

I saw some good predictions. I am hoping for a blast of excitement, so with all this, it will be tight between the 6 champions. I wish for Webber to take it and run with it as he deserves it.
my predictions
1. Webber
2. Vettel
3. Button
4. Schumacher
5. Hamilton
6. Rosberg
7. Alonso
8. Raikkonen
9. Grosejean
10. Di Resta

After this, Schumacher goes to redbull Webber to Ferrari and Hamilton to Mercedes :-)

GaniF1 - Unregistered

March 11, 2012 10:37 AM

@Ariekanarie, WTH are you talking about? Massa is worse than Grosejean and Di Resta? and Alonso in 7th? Haha. At least give some respect to Ferrari dude :?

Deano - Unregistered

March 11, 2012 12:45 PM

WHO WILL WIN THE DRIVERS CHAMPISHIP THIS YEAR.Well it all depends who has the best car.If Mclaren have it the Lewis Hamilton will win by a mile and as easily as Vettal won it like year.Like it or not but its a 100% fact that since most of the drivers in F! are good drivers then its down to who has the best car.Button only beat Hamilton in the champioship last year because of all the NON FINISH crashes Lewis has, or the cars that crashed into him(Massa twice)If you want to know the best driver in any team then look at the qualifying, and how many times one driver outqualifies another.

Gazza1JB

March 11, 2012 1:40 PM

@ Deano

So if you truly belive that about Qualifying then your saying Jarno Trulli Is a better driver than Fernando Alonso.

There final season together at Renault in 2004, in the 15 races that trulli was at renualt b4 he got the boot for toyota there quali score was:

Trulli-8
Alonso-7

So Yes its clearly all about quali to judge driver skill....

sodesu

March 11, 2012 1:57 PM

"How I was reminded that Crash is a British site" - Seriously, Vettel has to be the favourite here. I would totally agree that Button and Hamilton are likely to be the main challengers though. Webber, if he can get his head together in starting and improve his qualifying. As jokers Alonso (heck, maybe even Massa) of course even if the Ferrari doesn't look all that good, the Merc boys and possibly Kimi. Sauber and Williams have looked decent in testing and may spring a surprise or two.

Ptolomy - Unregistered

March 11, 2012 3:35 PM

To all those that have suggested that Vettel needs to be put in a slow car to prove what he can do I say this,

Vettel won a Grand Prix in a backmarker when he was with Toro Rosso. No back marker has done that since, and I don't have a clue how many years it was before that that someone won in a backmarker.

What else do you need to know?

Maroc - Unregistered

March 11, 2012 4:31 PM

It would be easy to say Vettel, But I dont believe Ferrari have the problems they are suggesting they have and I believe Alonso will be in the hunt, I hope Raikonnen is back for the right reason and gets out of bed on time for Fridays P1. Alonso Would be my bet, They only have to get the Ferrari somewhere near the front and Alonso will do the rest.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7  »