F1 » Button: We can fight for the 2012 F1 titles

Jenson Button: This is a perfect start to my season and I'm already looking forward to Malaysia.

Pole Position - Unregistered

March 18, 2012 4:23 PM

@ Taipan more stupid comments. How would u feel if u were on pole and came in third? Happy, do hand stands? The man drove a terrible race and he should be unhappy. For a so called Mensa member I question some of the things u say. And I will say this again FERNANDO ALONSO is the best driver in F1! I will take him over anybody on the grid!

Liam48

March 18, 2012 4:41 PM

Let's hope so!!!

He is so cool and laid back, he is so confident in his own ability and a class act on the track he has a great personality (unlike Hamilton who is a bit too full of himself) and he is a great team player always mentioning his team before himself, that really makes a driver welcome in the team. Let's hope for championship No.2 for Jenson this season and keep the ball rolling in Sepang with hopefully another win.

hotshoe - Unregistered

March 18, 2012 4:56 PM

The Button haters used to annoy me. Now they just make me laugh and laugh and laugh.
Jens just gets better and better, as he showed again today. Real class.
The very best part of all this is that every time he wins, and he will win a lot of races this year, the haters will drive themselves completely and utterly insane posting their rubbish delusional comments.
This is going to be a sensational year.
Well done Seb, Alfonso, Kimi, etc
Jenson rules!!!

JOHN - Unregistered

March 18, 2012 5:27 PM

Im not the biggest fan of JB but he must be doing something right.

Also something tells me he will be driving the Ferrari before long more. He's the sort of driver they (Ferrari) need

hotshoe - Unregistered

March 18, 2012 5:53 PM

I saw that Rosberg senior went crazy when his boy was talking about possibly going to Ferrari.
He knows that would be a disaster for Nico.
My guess is that Jens is far too smart to get sucked into the dream of driving for the red team.
I actually feel a little sorry for Alfonso (and I am NOT one of his fans) because Ferrari are doing their usual lost in space, self destruct act.
If Jens wins another Championship with McL, he might just be tempted to go to Ferrari to top up his wallet before retiring. Right now he must stay where he is where he can win races and possibly another championship.

Jayne

March 18, 2012 5:57 PM

Evening all.
Thought Lulu was at his petulant best after the race today.Sulking and looking miserable! Wonder what Ron thought bearing in mind the importance of the team image over individual drivers.
Thought Jenson looked superb today and totally focused while Lulu smoozed(again) with Lenny Kravitz.
Carry on Lulu as smoozing is what you do best.

Taipan

March 18, 2012 7:09 PM

Evening Jayne, Yes Ron must be particularly proud of his creation today, epically racing from 1st to 3rd in the fastest car, then showing real team spirit at the end by acting as though a big boy stole his dolly!

Did anyone notice the changeable weather in Australia today ? The fanboy F1 experts have often mouthed off that J B only wins in changeable weather conditions, but I'll be damned if I noticed the rain . I better watch the replay, maybe I missed it

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »