F1 » Button: We can fight for the 2012 F1 titles

Jenson Button: This is a perfect start to my season and I'm already looking forward to Malaysia.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

walrus909

March 18, 2012 7:27 PM

I'm eating crow predicting a Vettel P1 qualifying. A certain King Kenny had it right about Lewis. And I took Vettel aginst the field for the WDC. But I was pleasantly surprised by my number 1 driver, Jenson on race day. Mr smooth didn't let me down and what a great machine McLaren. And what a job by Ferrari regrouping in one day. This might be great year.

cknopp - Unregistered

March 18, 2012 7:37 PM

Jenson is all car.

McLaren being 7/10ths a lap faster means that it cannot possibly be the driver, only the car.

...or all of the Vettel haters from 2011 would have to amend their statements as to how they rate drivers.

On a serious note, great race for many drivers, including Jenson.

We will see who is the best on a proper track next weekend. That is really going to set the tone for the season!

walrus909

March 18, 2012 7:52 PM

@Cnopp, Vettel haters aside, all car? You must be kidding. Bad logic
The truth is Jenson has improved with age and yes, in a great or equal car has a better than average chance of winning. His smoothness and tire management is no secret.
Of course I think I detected your sarcasm.

Taipan

March 18, 2012 8:57 PM

Jayne it certainly seems as though yesterdays premature celebrations were....now what's the word I'm looking for? ah yes, premature! I'm not getting many bites from the fanboys tonight, looks like they're in a bit of a huff a bit like what's his name.

Sunny, maybe we should put out a wanted poster for Lulu's dog?

WANTED

Dog that protects fragile bubble.

Last seen with a strange man from Brooklyn.

Generous reward available, contact R. Dennis @ McLaren

richard

March 18, 2012 9:08 PM

doggone! does this mean that jose has now got hold of two dogs? guess he'll have to change his tag line to ..
butham fan that i is.

but dont be too hard on poor lulu, he did a reasonable back up job for the team leader.

ronnie will have to change his name to ..ronsbronzeboy, when he puts his head above the parapet.

Taipan

March 18, 2012 9:13 PM

No great drive Jayne, it's all down to the fragile tyres! did you read "Slickmagic's" bonkers post?

I'm actually quite jealous of him, I try my ar$e off to get disagrees and he's picked up 50+ by accident! lol

Seriously, a class drive by Button today. An F1 driver can only make the most of what he's given to drive and the top drivers did that today.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »