F1 » Button: We can fight for the 2012 F1 titles

Jenson Button: This is a perfect start to my season and I'm already looking forward to Malaysia.

an4rew

March 19, 2012 3:41 AM

I really think Hamiltons big problem was his way to F1 not climbing the ladder the old fashioned way gaining buckets of experience driving poor cars.

Hes not going to improve now, maybe future talents will learn from this.

YOu can have a piece of cake now and get no more or you can have the whole cake but it takes some time.

ImNoSenna

March 19, 2012 4:28 AM

At least some lulu fans know when to give up...

Slick my boy, pick your battles wisely... This is one you ain't going to win... No use trolling. Hamilton was no match for Button today.

Webber would have taken him too if not for the beating he took from two hits to his front wheels in the opening lap...

I'm tryin to be objective here, but lulu fans never let me forget about 2007 and so, as an Alonso fan I need to give back at least a little...

Greetings to Taipan, Jayne and Sir Richard... Wish I could be in with the party, but my time zone does not match yours evidently...

Ptolomy - Unregistered

March 19, 2012 4:31 AM

Thats right Jenson. "We can fight for the titles."
Not like Hamilton, "I'm the only one who can take the fight to Vettel." Or, "See there, I'm the new Ayrton Senna.
Jenson, just watch out for the drinks company. I hear they have a fast car again too.
Excellent race you put on.

Fanboy - Unregistered

March 19, 2012 5:10 AM

@IamNoSenna,@Ptolomy,...etc

Simply by reading the comments we can notice a srtange connection between Lewis & Rossi(with all due respect).Their fanboys are the same loosers allways making excuses like blaming the tyres,car,girlfriend blah blah blah but will never appriciate of acknowledge their hero's mistakes.This "smooth jenson on pirelli's","Slick magic" switch from motoGp to F1 & vice versa posting crap & will go to any lengths twisting logic to support their arguement.So guys ignore them anyway.':?')

EnRiCo47

March 19, 2012 6:58 AM

I , this time have to agree with Taipan.

I think that Hamilton behaviour as a professionalwas terrible yesterday.
He is paid 20 million +a year ,McLaren is 1ST and 3rd and he acts like a little kid.
I reminded me so much of Federer sulking while cashing up 1.1/2m as r/u at Slams.
They should look at natural disasters and tune in.Kim Klisters is a gem, a lady.

Pathetic for professionals.

hotshoe - Unregistered

March 19, 2012 7:30 AM

Sinking to new levels here. Now the Ham haters are attacking his lady or is it ex lady?
It just shows the mentality of some of you. Extremely unpleasant behaviour.
I say it again. We all love F1 right?
So why can't we just support our drivers/teams and enjoy what promises to be a really great season?
Why all the hate?
Give Lewis a break.
For the Jens haters. Everyone is racing Pirellis NOT Bridgestones, so the what if scenarios are absolutely irrelevant.
Jens won the race, in style, beating ALL the others fair and square. He also took the fastest lap of the race by the way.
There really is nothing to argue about.
Seb said it all. Jenson was unbeatable today and fully deserved the win.

Taipan

March 19, 2012 7:45 AM

Hotshoe, as I've said many times before, It's the idiotic comments from the fanboys that result in Lulu getting a hard time here. Just read Slick's post on the first page of this thread it's a perfect example of how they think. Lulu never gets beaten fairly according to them, it's the tyres fault, the teams fault, the cars fault, the stewards fault, the weathers fault etc etc. It's pathetic and as long as they keep it up they'll get a hard time.

ImNoSenna, Greetings, always room for one more in the gang.

Enrico, You agree with me? *faint*

107SS2009

March 19, 2012 7:58 AM

Enrico, these are the words of a Briton friend of mine “a long standing mclaren supporter” while discussing the results after the race.
The kid “Lulu” was a total embarrassment after the race and when interviewed, he is losing the plot, he may end up like Montoya driving pick-ups, his attitude looked like Button did something wrong by beating him fair and square, I'm shocked that that he is obviously not happy for his team mate, I'm sensing serious team mate war.

EnRiCo47

March 19, 2012 8:05 AM

Yes Taipan
i can not believe myself , they had to use salts to revive me.
You are OK , i just find hard to digest all the extra garbage you toss in, instead to keep it to your good tech knowledge.

With all the knowledge you have i know that you know that Lewis is very good.
Yes Stivala McLaren may be facing problems.

hotshoe - Unregistered

March 19, 2012 8:11 AM

Taipan I don't always agree with you either.
You'll see that I responded to Slick on this and other threads. You are right it is quite ridiculous the way they carry on. As they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make the bloody thing drink!
The more Jens wins the more the haters will drive themselves crazy. Makes it all the sweeter.
For the serious THINKING fans, it will be very interesting to see if Lewis has the strength of character and mental aptitude to deal with not winning the race and being beaten by Mr Button, again.
He did sulk a bit. He was disappointed, and naturally so, but he did offer his sincere congrats to Jens and the team.
Jens just gets on with it, come what may. He has the self belief and the talent to fight and never give up.
That is what champions are made of. The cream always rises to the top.
Suggestion.
Haters, give it a rest. You will enjoy your F1 a lot more.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8  »