F1 » Whitmarsh happy with Hamilton frustration

Martin Whitmarsh says that Lewis Hamilton being happy with third place wouldn't be the Lewis Hamilton McLaren loves and admires.

Taipan

March 21, 2012 12:09 PM

Whitmarsh must be bloody sick having to tell everyone how proud they are of Lulu's latest embarrassing episode after every other race.

What Lulu and his band of merry Fanboys don't seem to understand is that standing on the podium sulking just lets the opposition know that they're getting to him. Button and Vettel will have been absolutely delighted to see his reaction after the race, a large part of F1 is psychological warfare and that's where Lulu is completely out of his depth.
If Button had finished behind Lulu he wouldn't have been happy about it inside, but he wouldn't have shown the World just how upset he was. There lies the difference, man verses petulant child, only ever going to be one winner really.

James Montgomery

March 21, 2012 12:26 PM

Ergh.... I'm getting sick and tierd of listening to McLaren say they love his personality and how they love his driving - Lewis hasn't learned from his mistakes and McLaren have lost their way in how to keep Hamilton on form.

On a sky interview, Whitmarsh was blaming the engineer for Hamilton's "poor start" (which in comparison to Webber and Grojsian - wasn't that bad)... when will there be an incident involving Hamilton that is just down to driver error?

Taipan

March 21, 2012 12:32 PM

The good thing is Goog's the fanboys know that everything I say is true, that might be the reason that they sort of don't like me :) Walk that DOG Jose.

Enrico, no, that's not what someone is suggesting you very strange man.

David Winstanley - Unregistered

March 21, 2012 12:38 PM

Hey Taipan.

I'm 59 years old and have been earned my living from motorsport for almost all of my adult life and I really do object to you calling me a 'merry fanboy' just because I happen to think Lewis Hamilton is a pretty good driver - give it a rest won't you and show both Hamilton and people like me, some respect.

EDIT By CRASH.NET! Inapropriate comment removed. This is a F1 forum!

EnRiCo47

March 21, 2012 12:54 PM

@ David Winnstanley

When i joined Crash i was addressed in a similar way and
i retaliated and i was told that my posting was entitling them to say what ever so i had a choice to leave, or join their pack or do my own thing and have some fun .
Emphaty is not a forte on this site, so you can leave or stay, you can not really argue in cyber space.

They call people names and next they stick happy emoticons to make it better, real strange!!

Ciao
Enrico(i am 65 so you think we can demand respect!!!)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »