F1 » McLaren too strong again in tight qualifying

McLaren booked themselves a second consecutive front row all to themselves, with Lewis Hamilton on pole position ahead of Jenson Button for Sunday's race in Malaysia.

jose - Unregistered

March 24, 2012 10:06 PM

Ok we have but a few hours b4 the lights go out.
Tiapan, richards give it a rest..Cool it guys, please give it a rest..
that negativity thing is getting old. try something new, anything
try a new scrip. Maybe try some humility or truth. your
Imagination unrestricted by reality is at best, tiresome .
Your Dog baby, please try something New!!

Jose

Taipan

March 24, 2012 10:08 PM

It should be easy to spot his next incarnation Richard, just look for someone with no mechanical knowledge, who can't spell "balanced" lol

Talking of close shaves with creatures, a fricking suicidal badger jumped out in front of me tonight, I used all of my armchair driving skills to avoid it though so it lives to fight another day.

Jose it must really bug you that we're usually right eh?

107SS2009

March 24, 2012 10:41 PM

Richard, yes Gascoyne was the second man to openly say he will prefer Button over Lulu, and Pedro de la Rosa summed up the difference between Button and Lulu, he said of Button, finesse and intelligence.
It must be said that up to now it emerged that the mclaren is the car to beat.
The difference in qualifying time between Lulu and Button is the amount of wing Button uses for more down force to look after his tyres as opposed to Lulu.
The Mercedes looks stronger over one lap but will not keep up on the longer stints.
The Red Bull looks the strongest on a longer stint, they spliting the strategy might turn out better than others chooses.

Taipan

March 24, 2012 10:56 PM

Sunny, all good points and I would agree that Schumacher would struggle for race pace, however Yalla have posted an interview with Schumacher where he claims...
"I have no regrets, just feeling good about it, particularly knowing that we have chosen a car that should work much better in the race. I would rather be compromised for qualifying that's a situation, which I hope will pay back tomorrow."

Surprised me as I thought they would have been running a strict qualifying set up.

jose - Unregistered

March 24, 2012 10:58 PM

Taipan,
Well some time back you and richards were entertaining
but now just old bladdered type noised.
I know for Crash mouse click is the name of the game
But riding that same old Dog is just a worthless bore.
I see that 2009 has now joined the bandwagon, pathetic
That it is.

Jose

Taipan

March 24, 2012 11:07 PM

Some time back Jose? Christ yesterday you were accusing us of being entertaining, how time flies!

If you don't like it I'm sure there are other sites that will entertain you, try crufts.org.uk

107SS2009

March 24, 2012 11:25 PM

Taipan, in my opinion the Mercedes eats up its tyres much faster than the mclaren. but remember what I said on another page, Schumacher has one more new set of tyres than the others by qualifying on one lap and then there is Vettel having qualified on hard tyres which if it doesn't rain will be good for him.
Jose take good care of that dog it will help in making more sense.

Taipan

March 24, 2012 11:35 PM

I just checked the weather forecast Sunny "frequent showers in the vicinity, they may fall only on the high ground surrounding Sepang but might migrate to the track"

If rain comes, say 20+ laps in it might play right into Vettel's hands, all of the rest of the front runners will probably have stopped for another set of slicks by that point and he wont have.

107SS2009

March 24, 2012 11:39 PM

Taipan, “surprised me as I thought that they would be running a strict qualifying set up” that's not the way Brawn and Schumacher work and believe me, that's what makes the difference between them and others, I just gave an example in the way Button and Lulu goes about on their set up and we have seen what pays up at the race finish line.
Jose, read carefully the above because although you drive an ex racing car for a hobby you still have a lot to learn besides taking care of the dog.

norville2 - Unregistered

March 24, 2012 11:47 PM

What is this? the Tapan,107ss2009 show...as Jose said you guys are getting boring. Give it a rest it has become so bad it is now not worth reading this board any longer.....

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »