F1 » Alonso rains on McLaren parade as Perez auditions

Fernando Alonso recorded a welcome win for a beleaguered Ferrari squad, but the star of the Malaysian GP may have been his future team-mate...

DontTalkNonsense

March 25, 2012 7:11 PM

Perez also performed well in Australia, and is showing a talent to conserve tyres whilst driving fast. I thought it was an enthralling race. Must say though, Vettel seems to struggle with stability this year. It was evident in Australia and now Malaysia. Is this due to the loss of EBD? Interesting times ahead.

PoM - Unregistered

March 25, 2012 7:13 PM

I cant beleive the comments on the first page to this thread?

If anybody was to put in a good performance under those conditions I wouldnt expect anybody else other than Fernando Alonso to do it (good efforts, well done FA!). I think JB is rated as a 'reasonablY GOOD' bad weather pilot and he even seemed to put in a shamefull perfomance EARLY in the race. And apparantly befor the race (I never saw) he seemed apprehensive!

@George on one of the first coments-page, go fook your hand- mate, what you commenting about Looser on a FA thread

@FIAO yeah everybody listens to Ferari huh? ...its cos they are the top team, legends and they have respect with some people, nobody can deny! Stupid comment though! I think Mcliaran team orders is also what got them on the front of the grid...last year it was 'The Bulls'...ehh?

arcuid

March 25, 2012 7:21 PM

DTN, yep Sebs seems to be struggling without the EBD. Red Bulls are still fast though so lets see if things do change in Shaghai or remain the same for them. Ok gonna sleep now. Good night folks.

Taipan

March 25, 2012 8:37 PM

Lee, my simple little friend, how obvious do I have to make it that my problem is with fanboys, not the over rated Lulu, his only real fault is in attracting all the fanboys to the sport.

ronsgoldenboy

March 25, 2012 9:00 PM

Taipan, you told me that you use to be a Hamilton fan but you went off him due to him making a comment about a back marker and now you say yon have no problems with the overrated Lewis its just his fans.

Taipan make your mind up mate your sounding very confused. Jose named you the strange one and i think we can add to that the confused one.

EDIT by CRASH.NET! Inapropriate comment removed.

PoM - Unregistered

March 25, 2012 9:37 PM

@googolplex

Heroes: Alonso, Perez.

Special Mentions: Senna, Vergne.

Worst Luck: Maldonado

Good night nurse: Massa
Posted by Googolplex (6 hours ago)
Have Your Say Comments.....

Dont come back: Looser Shamilturd !

Taipan

March 25, 2012 10:01 PM

Ron, my dear friend, who do you think my posts are aimed at, the fanboys or Lulu? Do you really think that Lulu jumps out of his car, disappointed at another let down and says "beat it reporters I'm off to read what Taipan thought of my race"? No neither do I, but the fanboys certainly read my posts. I have an obligation to tell the truth to them, it's an act of kindness.
While I have your attention, don't you think the 2012 Lulu is a shadow of his former self? where's the racer? Has all of the criticism got to him and now he's going to be Mr Safe, Mr Boring, just collect some points and avoid pushing it? It certainly looks that way after the first two races doesn't it? Would Old Lulu having the best car settle for back to back 1st to 3rd's without even having any crashes or drive throughs to blame it on? Worrying days for the fanboys I think, we know you love him for his plucky spirit and now it seems to have plucked off! lol

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »