F1 » Hamilton 'feels fortunate' with podium finish

While never truly content with third place in a Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton nonetheless declared himself "satisfied" with his podium finish in Malaysia in the circumstances

bjbanny - Unregistered

March 27, 2012 7:33 PM

@Taipan and @107SS2009 am sure a lot of people don't bother to read you post anymore before pressing disagree. anyway, I couldn't care less about you post as they are getting more and more ridiculous and less meaningful.

Taipan

March 27, 2012 7:42 PM

bjbanny, if you really didn't care less about what we post why would you bother waisting your time typing that pointless message to us?
Stick to disagreeing fanboy, leave the typing to others, you know it makes sense.

richard

March 27, 2012 8:14 PM

bjbanny (bannyboy???). i might not always agree with ty's unique view of life, but i do appreciate sunny's input, which is accurate and technical. i also appreciate a bit of light hearted banter to offset the blinkered views of some.
i guess that you havent realised that this is a forum for discussing f1, its cars and its drivers. wouldnt it be nice if you joined in the discussions, rather than diss other posters?

bjbanny - Unregistered

March 27, 2012 8:34 PM

@richard I am not by any means dissing any poster but I just find it out of the place for Taipan to wrote comment like

"Wouldn't it be easier for McLaren just to sack Lulu and save themselves 15m quid a year rather than go to all there devious lengths to scupper him Blackstarlete?

that doesn't sound like a meaningful or critical analysis considering all fact.
been a forum doest mean so poster should fail to ensure the brain is in gear before engaging the month or hand.

Jayne

March 27, 2012 8:39 PM

Evening all
Seems I have recently missed some fun and games with some of the posts I have just read.
Are the fanboys still trying to convince us that Lulu is something hes not?
Seems to me that Lulu's body language is saying it all: " I expected to be competitive and win races before Jenson. If I can't win I will sulk and sulk and sulk....because I can!" And Ron will make it all better because I am his favourite!

Caz - Unregistered

March 27, 2012 8:41 PM

I see Lulu has resorted to his usual stance of blaming the team - in an interview on Espn regarding pitstops " I don't know if it was a bad call from my team, but I lost 2 places". The team must be fed up with taking the blame.

Taipan

March 27, 2012 9:06 PM

Richard WTF do you mean that you don't always agree with me? That's it I quit!

BJBoy, Can't you realise that my post was a direct reply to Darkstar's nonsense, do you really not understand that? Please answer, but don't ask me to engage my brian in this place, trust me it would take you to subjects that would be incomprehensible to you.

Evening Jayne, Save me from this madness! Mrs Taipan is way on business for a couple of days and I've done what any man would and replaced her with a large pot of chili and too many beers, only a matter of time before someone gets bitten! lol

Ron there's no need to call Caz an idiot.

Jayne

March 27, 2012 9:16 PM

Evening Taipan
Hang on in there! Just remember you are doing a service to the nation, to the true believers.
The fanboys just don't believe the facts,was so pleased that Jenson admitted blame for his part in the collision with Narain, no fuss, no winging just pure dignity. Lulu look and learn.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  »