F1 » Force India to appeal Aerolab ruling

Force India set to appeal against High Court ruling in IP case

V6Stroker

March 27, 2012 6:44 PM

It is very unfair for Caterham / T Lotus to be entangled in this mess btw Aerolab and F.India..Aerolab should have not used somebody IP and sold to T Lotus and the car is barely better than marussia virgin

Taz

March 27, 2012 6:51 PM

Erm.....

I wouldn't believe everything you read in the DailyWail, at least don't take it as been word for word accurate as they have a long and proven history of sensationalising a story that might not be that significant.

I've seen other articles that paint a different opinion.

rob - Unregistered

March 27, 2012 7:47 PM

TAZ

If you dont believe the Daily Mail you will certainly be a Sun reader, The Sun go into much more detail, and it looks damning. FI and Marussia have asked the FIA to investigate if they find against Carerham their fate could be the same as McLaren.

JACKBEE

March 27, 2012 8:03 PM

I'm not sure about this VJM guy, seems to attract too many money problems for me.
Read ""The "Malaise" continues"" on the professional pilots web site PPRuNe, terrible stories about Kingfisher Airlines, Pilots not paid since November, their tax money "borrowed" by VJM, etc. etc.
Glad I don't work for him.

Taz

March 27, 2012 10:34 PM

@Rob

Not that I have to explain my reading habits to you but I read neither. The only publication I'll consider purchasing is Autosport.

The Sun go into more detail....I can imagine :rolleyes: I'm sure they layed it out in crayon as usual.

I'll wait and see until there's more info in a credible news source who's not interested in any old story to sell papers.

cshatil - Unregistered

March 28, 2012 5:47 AM

I find it hard to believe that 1 malaysia were ignorant to the fact that aerolab included force india parts on the 1 malaysia car. all these highly paid technical staff, and not one raises an eyebrow. something stinks.......