F1 » Haug rubbishes Hamilton to Mercedes rumours

Norbert Haug: Lewis was and is a Mercedes man, but there are no agreements or conversations in that direction.

Taipan

March 31, 2012 12:48 PM

NKT Oh yes Lulu's outstanding driving and impeccable behaviour has been causing me all sort of concerns.

Other than getting soundly beaten by Button and Vettel in Australia and having Webber all over him in the "slow" RB8 at the end, he was just epic! The girly sulk afterwords was certainly proof to me that this was the all new, mature, intact bubble Lulu.

And other than getting soundly beaten by Alonso and Perez at Sepang and being slower than both Red Bulls, he was just awesome. He even managed a little smile at the end, thanks in no small part to Vettel and Button's problems.

Given all that the only thing that's eating me up is laughter at you daft fanboys, how you can think his performance so far is anything other than average is beyond me. And if you think this is the end of controversial Lulu, keep watching it's only a matter of time, leopards and spots and all that.

jose - Unregistered

March 31, 2012 12:50 PM

Another one Crash! Bravo..
I guess we will have Lewis signing up with the Yankees. or
better still, the Lakers
Taipan, 'Golden Goose' That he is,,This is why you and your
mate, Cape Crusader #1 Richard, are here, Right?
Fact, at this stage in Hamilton's career he really could easy
do without the snobbishness of F1.
Fact, Lewis Hamilton is one of the top racing drivers
in the world.
Fact, he Is 'Black'.. Here in the U.S. NASCAR, Indy, or any
racing origination are waiting (with a smile) to hand him
that open check. Like Tiger Woods here in the U.S.the
'Goose' is money.
I can see no reason to stay with Mclaren or F1...He will
have one hell of a future racing here in The U.S.
Come on over to Brooklyn Baby..Lets Party!!
How sweet it is

Jose

Taipan

March 31, 2012 1:14 PM

Jose, why is the guys colour relevant? I thought Dr King's dream was to do with people judging everyone by the content of their character. Did I pick that up wrong or perhaps you just don't agree with that belief?

richard

March 31, 2012 1:25 PM

nkt. managing tyres over a race distance is NOT about putting in a few fast laps! if you dont understand that, then there is little hope for you.

jose. i cannot understand why you get worked up about colour. that has NOTHING to do with a drivers ability! salt water must be addling your brain??
and you say that indy, nascar are all waiting for lulu? well then, whats keeping him from making the move?

Taipan

March 31, 2012 1:36 PM

I'm surprised that Jose and Co would love to see Lulu race in the US. Given that their cars have a tendency to hit concrete walls and explode in a huge fire ball and given Lulu's tendency to crash into anything he can find, it just doesn't seem like a fruitful match to me, he'd be lucky to survive for 6 months!

jose - Unregistered

March 31, 2012 1:36 PM

Tiapan,
Fact you do not live or have ever been to the US.
That I can tell by reading your posts.
"why is the guys colour relevant"
I repeat you have never been to the US.
And if you have, please stay away, from Jose.
Its a open fact here about Lewis Hamilton among racing
fans here.
I hope that day comes when I see the 'Goose' at the start line
at Daytona!
This has nothing to do with Mr. Kings Dream.. This is reality
to day in the U.S.
Your U.K. hood winking 'snobbery' has NO standing.
Your Dog Baby, Saddle-up, side saddle if that your thing
and I bet it is..
Man can you believe some people!! WTF

Badman, Jose

Liam48

March 31, 2012 1:48 PM

I think Hamilton should take a year out and go do something else, maybe enjoy himself a bit and live the high life, that has engulfed him now and try and get it out his system!

Then maybe if he comes back he'll be more relaxed and composed, I mean I find it funny that after every race he's sulking but bloody hell it gets annoying seeing that sulking face every weekend!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »