F1 » Haug rubbishes Hamilton to Mercedes rumours

Norbert Haug: Lewis was and is a Mercedes man, but there are no agreements or conversations in that direction.

jose - Unregistered

March 31, 2012 3:03 PM

EDIT by CRASH.NET! A motor sport forum is not the place for racial debate.

I don't write UK jargon, Tiapan. Reading comprehension
is not really that difficult. Snobbery with me has
no standing..Try beaning truthful.
Byte that dog..

The Badman, Jose

jose - Unregistered

March 31, 2012 3:19 PM

I understand that this Forum is about the world of F1 and
Motor racing. I got a little off topic some time back.
My Apologizes!
But please don't ever try and use Mr. King's name as a
pawn in some nefarious, nonsensical argument.
Badman,,, Jose

107SS2009

March 31, 2012 4:02 PM

Jose, no insult is intended but you should make a small effort to write posts which are easier to understand, I for one am very much conversant with American English and still find it difficult at times to make out what you are trying to say, and here let me tell you that I am not fussy about grammar, commas and full stops or misspellings, maybe it's as I have always believed that you do it intentionally.

Taipan

March 31, 2012 4:28 PM

Jose I don't write "UK jargon" I write the English language, it's been around for some time you should try it one day.
Sadly I didn't see your latest ramblings pre edit, I'm sure they were......enlightening.

jose - Unregistered

March 31, 2012 4:33 PM

2009,
ask Crash for a interpreter they understand what it all about
But than maybe Not comprehension over at Siverstone
quit limited..
Ride that Dog

Badman, Jose

jose - Unregistered

March 31, 2012 4:39 PM

You should understand it you Deleted it..
When I say Crash Sponsored Regulars, you know exactly
what I'm talking about..
enough ...back to F1 and Lewis Hamilton..
Side saddle you is..
comfortable, Ride that Dog baby

Badman, Jose

jose - Unregistered

March 31, 2012 4:59 PM

What would F1 be now, with out Lewis Hamilton??
Dull, Boring, of little substance. Here in the US, f1, Nothing!
On the Sunday sports racing page, its Lewis Hamilton.
Nothing about the current WDC, who?
What I really would like to see is Lewis take the WDC this
year. Come to the USA and show his talents. Rubins is here.
Welcomed with open arms.. I bet he really miss the f1
Politics and other BS.
Maybe, just maybe that is the reason for no contract with
Big mac.. I really hope so!!

Jose