F1 » Barrichello urges Massa to 'relax'

Rubens Barrichello tells Felipe Massa to try and rediscover the fun of being in F1

jose - Unregistered

April 04, 2012 1:46 PM

Richard,
No need to keep the feud running overtime..Sometimes
you on the ball, other times your a 'Bleeding' Nut case.
'Bleeding' is Brit.for something, not really sure
about saying that, so take No offense.

Sweet, Jose

jose - Unregistered

April 04, 2012 1:54 PM

DontTalkNonsense,
Say What?? I really hope that Ferrari ship Massa to
Sauber, best thing that could happen.
are you trying to tell the forum that Massa has
lost his F1..."MoJo"..Nuts!!
Go fish

Badman, Jose

jenny - Unregistered

April 04, 2012 2:08 PM

DontTalknonsense

Please tell me how many nerves did Schummy lost when he broke both legs in the crash at Silverstone in 99! Look Massa is been screwed constantly by Ferrari he is lucky that he could still sit upright

pcxmac - Unregistered

April 04, 2012 2:18 PM

Massa has been all used up, he needs to go to another decent team, like Sauber. Hoping Ferrari do the right thing and try to keep him on one more year with an able team.

DontTalkNonsense

April 04, 2012 2:20 PM

Jenny, apples aren't oranges. Massa is an apple, Schuey is an orange. I don't know how you can compare the intestinal fortitude of one driver to the other. They all have their own limits. So your comment doesn't make sense. Especially considering I think we would all rather break our legs instead of our head. Rather a reality check that, getting your skull fractured! The older you get, the more you weigh up the risk. I think Massa is at that stage after what he's been through.

richard

April 04, 2012 3:03 PM

dtn. i dont believe that flip has lost his nerve. he wouldnt sit in an f1 car, if he had. and as for conspiracies? some like to raise these theories every so often, but i am not making any such suggestion. ferrari have stated, last year, that flip was testing such things as the floppy wing.

jose. yep, as i suspected, it was that gybe that gave you the bang on the head!, either that, or you are still on the wd40!

DontTalkNonsense

April 04, 2012 3:13 PM

Richard, your response to Peter didn't sound like you were negating the possibility of a conspiracy. Quite the opposite!

As for 'Flip'. You can have lost your nerve but still race. My point is regarding pushing the car to the limit. Something I don't believe Massa has done for a while. I don't blame him and I'm not being disrespectful. However, if my boss continued to pay me for being average, well, I'd hang around.

« 1 2 3 4  »