F1 » Hamilton ready for challenge

Lewis Hamilton ready to fight back form his grid penalty in Shanghai after strong start to Chinese weekend

ronsgoldenboy

April 13, 2012 12:35 PM

Lewis is the only driver that can make f1 professionals say the unexpected. There was Mike Gascoyne saying that he preferred Jenson over Lewis a few weeks ago, and now he is saying that he has Lewis as the favourite for Sundays race, when Ted Kravitz informs him that Lewis has a 5 place grid penalty he still insists that Lewis will win. Hmmm

Stuart - Unregistered

April 13, 2012 1:05 PM

I really like Lewis. I think more drama follows him (for wrong and right reasons) which makes the sport in general more interesting.
I mean if it wasn't for him and massa ramming each other off every race how dull would last year have been?

The fact he has so many haters and divides opinions means he's far from the standard PR-robot driver.

His 'win-it-or-smashing-into-a-tree-trying' seems to have eased off slightly which is a shame, but I guess he's seen Jenson's steady away approach and realised that's the way to score more points.

ted - Unregistered

April 13, 2012 1:05 PM

Last time I checked Vettel proved a lot of "f1 experts" wrong in the past.

08:Too erractic to win a race. *He did*

09:He wont fight for the championship. *He did*

10:*After Korea* Out of the WDC running, help Mark. *He won*

11:Can't win without a dominant car. *He did multiple times before and after this claim*

I think Vettel has shut up more people than Lewis has and yet they keep coming up with new ones for him that stink of jealousy...

ronsgoldenboy

April 13, 2012 1:33 PM

piecan, if you look at my user name you will see that i am no Lewis hater, Taipan will be falling over laughing when he has seen your post.

My point is that Lewis has the ability to have even the knowledgeable guessing which i see has a positive. But i do feel Gascoyne saying he would pick Jenson over Lewis and is now backing Lewis to beat Jenson on Sunday even though he has a 5 place penalty.

ronsgoldenboy

April 13, 2012 2:26 PM

piecan, i actually like Taipan and a lot of his anti Hammi posts are quite amusing but he does seem to have a extreme dislike for Hammi, he and i have been at war for months now over his negative comments towards Lewis even when Lewis does something good. Taipan even stopped dialog with me because i went to far one time which i did apologise for but i believe we have mutual respect for each other.

A lot on here feel Taipan has something to do with crash as he does seem to get away with things that others cant, so a can understand your concern

Gordo - Unregistered

April 13, 2012 3:16 PM

Hamster: "I love the challenge of coming through and gaining positions” by taking out other drivers...just a sec, are there other drivers out there? My goal is to win at all costs for my Hollywood girlfriend, Nicole.

Jayne

April 13, 2012 3:39 PM

@Ron
You are funny!!
Like me Taipan doesn't hate Lulu but all the hype that surrounds him. Instead of smoozing with "celebs" he should learn that all that matters is what he does on the track.

1 2 3  »