F1 » Rosberg wins F1 2012 Chinese GP

Nico Rosberg converts pole into victory in China and claims his very first win at the pinnacle of the sport - and the first for the new Mercedes team.

Taipan

April 15, 2012 12:00 PM

Yup Richard scary moment for Webber, don't know how he felt but I almost sh*t myself!
Like you I got it well wrong, thought the Merc wouldn't have race pace and thought it would eat it's tyres, couldn't have been much further from the truth lol.
The only luck Schumacher has so far this season has been bad, nice to hear him be concerned for the guy with the wheel gun though, good bit of team spirit there.

I'm loving some of the dimwit comments about Vettel, 15th to 5th a sniff away from a podium and they call him slow! Do they watch the actual race?

Do you think Button's pitstop will put the cheerleaders conspiracy theories to bed? Nope neither do I lol

Locks46+91+38&35

April 15, 2012 12:02 PM

@Boufiewolf and others that this may concern read my post on page 4 . Crash has inserted an edit in my post explaining why they pulled the posts complaining to the poster of abusive comments. I can see their point so i willmove on and just remember the great race. Off to watch some BSB now . What a busy day this is.

BoufieWolf

April 15, 2012 12:09 PM

Taipan I think your right. I had my doubts about Sebs race craft but no more. At least RBR almost succeded with that strategy where Renault didn't (I can't think of them as Lotus).

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »