F1 » 'Invisible' Force India targets Bahrain points

Having been missed off television coverage in qualifying, Force India is determined to prove a point on raceday in Bahrain.

Taipan

April 22, 2012 9:00 AM

TBH I hadn't thought the lack of Force India's on the TV coverage was an intentional act, but after reading Bernard's comments I've changed my mind, sounds like it was no accident. As for his "no-one would be interested in who got into the top ten" nonsense, you're left thinking that many of his comments are designed just to p1ss people off.

ne11y

April 22, 2012 9:17 AM

I will be doing the gardening today even though its rainin. I won't watch the race. I don't have any view on the politics in barhain but this race has turned into an international laughing stock. Bernie should hang his head in shame

richard williams - Unregistered

April 22, 2012 9:24 AM

Really. What do you expect from Bernie? Cross him and he cuts your throat. Clearly, to get the coverage you deserve you have to risk your crew's safety. I'm not surprised, just disheartened. There was no need to drag F1 through this mess.

Dutch - Unregistered

April 22, 2012 9:31 AM

I do wonder if Bernie is in touch with the fan base, I do find it interesting in who is where on the grid. I honestly think that the FIA and Ecclestone have dropped a massive B******S with stageing the Bahrain GP this weekend, afterall sports bodies boycotted the South Africans from playing sports with certain countries. I do hope that the sports image won't be tainted to much by this.

richard

April 22, 2012 9:31 AM

oh for goodness sake! this all started from someone just making an observation. do you really believe that the produce watched the monitors to see a shot with force india, and then cut off the feed. all the action was on who could get pole so that is where the interest was. we shaw a brief glimpse of alonso sitting in his car, but saw nothing of him on track in q3. and yes, he WAS on track.

107SS2009

April 22, 2012 9:41 AM

The Force India personnel that felt so terrified in travelling to and from their hotel/track in their hired car should have felt ashamed when an 81 YEAR OLD offered them protection/moral support by travelling with them in their car.

1 2 3 4  »