F1 » Hamilton: I hate going backwards

Lewis Hamilton not happy with finishing fifth in Monaco, having started the race from third on the grid

kiwibob

May 28, 2012 1:36 PM

Im not a hamilton fan but i know he is a very good f1 driver and is above muppets like tealeaf and the rest of the chair pushers who think they know anything about f1 drivers . But keep up the pathetic comments as its something to show where the retards are lol

blublz

May 28, 2012 1:40 PM

ZAK i am level with you on F1 championships won (ie ZERO), we can discuss other titles we have on other forums and if it is meant to be, you will find me, still no thoughts on the 'actual' race then

ZAK. - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 1:50 PM

blubiz, at no time do I slag F1 drivers off because, A- could not drive at their level, whatever team they drive for!. never speak bad of anyone of them, FACT. You however like the rest of the haters of Hamilton spring into making sarcastic remarks like the rest of the ?? I cant say what drives the anti Hamilton comments on here because you, me, and other fair minded posters on here know the agenda that anti Hamilter posters seem to thrive on.

jose - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 1:57 PM

Another Lewis article, the pattern is set. The naysayers
are here, nothing informative just unintelligent Noise,
coated with a pure dislike for Hamilton. The question is
why all the hate? Another agenda is at play here. Obvious
it is, that unspeakable, that undeniable something that plays
well in the U.S. and UK. They come here disguised as F1
Fans. Welcomed they are, saying nothing of importance,
shouting. Nefarious BS, an Oasis of hate..

Crash you have it going guys.
Entertained that I truly is..
Its You 'Dog' baby .

Badman, Jose

blublz

May 28, 2012 2:16 PM

ZAK, fair enough, you dont 'slag' F1 drivers apparently, so that obviously means it is ok to slag 'posters' who have differing oppinions, I don hate Hamilton, I dont even hate his fan(boy)s, ronsgolden may be considered a fanboy, but his post is prettymuch a reflection of what happened in the race. For instance, Hamilton blamed the team for his start, what are your thoughts on that?

ZAK. - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 3:10 PM

blubiz, like yourself I have not competed at F1, but in my younger days I have won a few short circuit races on motorcycles, and then shot for my county, and indeed my Country as a international clay shooter! even won a couple of bronze medals in the World Sporting Clay Shooting Championships in San Antonio, USA . plus first three placings in various world championships held in Great Britain over the years. (Fact) because I have competed at the sharp end in those various events, it irks me big time when posters on here spout off silly comments about any of the F1 drivers who put their lives on the line. hence my defence of Hamilton or any F1 driver who does his best, but is then slagged off by the cowardly or uneducated poster on here.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »