F1 » Hamilton: I hate going backwards

Lewis Hamilton not happy with finishing fifth in Monaco, having started the race from third on the grid

Nathan Jones - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 4:19 PM

Haha. You guys are hilarious. Such a bunch of hating losers. Enjoy the racing, and chill out.

I much prefer other sites for the quality of the chat, but I'm always drawn back here just to see what retarded new material is produced, and the sheer low-browed-ness of what you say. I just can't help myself.

Taipan, Richard, Tealeaf, Blublz, keep it up. The pure bitterness and vitriol that you spew will keep the rest of us coming back as long as you post - I, for the life of me, don't know why, it just does.

Mark _

May 28, 2012 4:33 PM

It could be worse he could be driving Schumacher's Mercedes. If Lewis stays at McLaren he will probably have as many WDCs as Kimi or Mika. They look the part but rarely deliver as expected.

arcuid

May 28, 2012 4:41 PM

@Mark, Hang on didn't Mika win 2 WDC's to Kimi's 1? I was lucky enough to go to Suzuka and watch Mika win both his titles in 1998 and 1999. I'd say Mika delivered.

ZAK. - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 5:08 PM

blubiz, you challenged me as to what what we have won? I responded to your challenge and you have suddenly gone quiet?? Hrrm you are obviously been found out that your championships have been at paper folding! IE Origami? or hopscotch or some other challenging sport?? Please, Please, Respond.! After all you challenged me to say what I have achieved?.

ZAK. - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 5:22 PM

Blubiz, Erh, HELLO, HELLO,you have suddenly gone very, very, Quiet to my response to your challenge as to my past achievments? Hrrm, Whys that then?? remember your past medals for flower arrangments and knitting dont count at this level of comments!. Please, PUT UP, OR SHUT UP. Have a nice day!.

ZAK. - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 5:31 PM

Argh. My last two challenges to blubiz have been answered by a couple of disagreements!?? Hrrrm, I wonder who could have made such replys,??? Hrrm, let me guess, Ha, Ha, Ha.

107SS2009

May 28, 2012 5:42 PM

Nathan Jones, your IQ level is so low it is blinding you to the fact that you are yourself infected/addicted with the same level of hate as (these bunch of hating losers on this site) “Crash Net”, proof of it is the fact as admitted by you that you are always drawn back here “Crash Net” to see what retarded new material is produced and the sheer low browed-ness of what is said on here, you Nathan Jones just can't help yourself (as admitted by yourself) but keep coming back on here (Crash Net) but that is to console yourself that there are others on the same level as yourself IQ wise and so you are not unique.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »