F1 » Hamilton: I hate going backwards

Lewis Hamilton not happy with finishing fifth in Monaco, having started the race from third on the grid

blackstar - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 10:37 PM

McLaren are paying the price for the arrogance and stupidity of not sending Lewis and Jenson to the last tests. Ferrari used it for their stam drivers to understand the Pirellis hence a good performance yesterday, but at the end of the day its all about beating your team mate, where was Button??if Lewis had performed like he did he would have been crucified by the haters here.
Nice to see the Bulls cheating again..

ZAK. - Unregistered

May 28, 2012 10:39 PM

ERRH Hello! Why hasnt the member on here hasnt replied to my replies???. I think I have proved my point, the Hamilton Haters on here have NO CREDIBILTY.

Taipan

May 28, 2012 10:55 PM

Zak, I'm guessing that Blublz is not responding because he's bright enough to know that you're just another irrelevant tit, we see many of them so don't be too disheartened, but look on the bright side, the 13 year old gangsta blackstar has your back, that must give you some comfort eh? Ha!

Taz

May 28, 2012 11:50 PM

Can't believe some of the b0llocks on this thread...really, this is the kind of mindless fanboy sh1te you get on Stoner/Rossi threads on the MotoGP forum which is beyond help quite frankly....just saying.

A fairly average GP for Hamilton, Alonso's lap to jump him during the stops was awesome....and I'm no Alonso fan...recognise talent when I see it though.

Taipan

May 29, 2012 1:05 AM

Nathan, I said "some" had been following F1 for 50+ years, not "me" I have only been following since 1976, I was referring to Sunny and others who have a wealth of knowledge that some would rather ignore and insult. IF you really want to play the intellect game with me, I suggest your first priority is learning to read before jumping in with mouth open and brain disengaged.

Zak, boxing was my hobby not my career and it's a sport that I still love, my career started in architecture, by 28 I was managing the largest housing construction site in my country, in my 30's I started a property development and lettings company which I still run, and now I advise a major multi national company on business management. I accept it's not as impressive as shooting little clay disks, but to each his own.

blublz

May 29, 2012 2:00 AM

loool
Taipan, ask ZAK about what 'actually' happened in the race, send him right over the edge.
ZAK, you are clearly mad and Nathan Jones, you may have fallen into your own experiment. I wonder how Lulu and the Maniacs would have responded if Lulu were in Alonso's position, in the gravel trap in Melbourne trying to make it out of q2, or after Alonso drove his ass of to finish seventh in China, or in Schumachers position with three mechanical failures in six races despite qualifying near the front regularly, or Raikkonen after China and Monaco, none of these guys publicly slate there team. They've all got a bit more class.
p.s. i won a dance competition when I was seven, my daughter recently obliterated me on one of those arcade dance machines/games, I've moved on

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  »