F1 » Button: We’ll turn it around

Jenson Button says he feels confident of ending his recent run of bad form in the F1 title race

Calvin _

June 07, 2012 5:41 PM

We have JB who is certain that he can turn it around. If so, why hasn't he done it already. If he knows, then he knows why. We also have FM who is betting on his Monaco settings, for Montreal?

Liam48 - Unregistered

June 07, 2012 7:56 PM

@ pole pole, people like you are always bashing Jenson it really does get on my nerves. Just because Jenson cant drive as good as Lewis is no reason to keep picking on him i know Jenson does need the car setup exact before he can drive it unlike Lewis who can drive it in any state but does not give you the right to keep bashing Jenson.

Please show some respect.

Pole Position - Unregistered

June 07, 2012 9:34 PM

@ Liam48 Sorry, to disappoint u. But, haven't made any comments on Button. And who is pole pole? That's not me. My name is Pole Position. You should read before u make a comment.

oldtimer - Unregistered

June 07, 2012 10:03 PM

Button is still in with a shout, nobody has a huge lead and with the tyre situation as it is I don't believe anybody is going to run off into a big lead in the standings. That said Button really does need to qualify higher up and have some better luck in the races. I don't think he will win the championship but with his usual consistency he should be able to finish in the top four.

Liam48

June 07, 2012 10:52 PM

@Liam48 why are you pretending to be me ?

If you're going to pretend to be me say something sensible! I know you're just taking the pi$$ because I'm a Jenson fan and obviously you have nothing better to do with your life, so... I'll just let this one slip!

Also Jenson can drive as well as Hamilton and many times better, I think McLaren will have a good weekend and I have faith Jenson will turn his season around!

Jayne

June 07, 2012 11:29 PM

Evening all.
I see all the fakeries r out in force tonight.
Man up you lot and use your real tags.
Glad fake Tai has disappeared!
Suspect they are all Lulu fans trying to stoke the fire.
True F1 fans ignore the fanboys!!
Always remember they try and either defend the undefendable one...Lulu or have a dig at Jenson!

1 2  »