F1 » Button: I'm no whiner!

Jenson Button has slammed suggestions that he 'whinges' too much during F1 weekends as he seeks to rebound from his Montreal misery.

ghog - Unregistered

June 18, 2012 6:58 PM

@ronsduplicitepostings...."click on my user name and.." and bore yourself to a near death experiance...

Your Button posts start off Pro-Button and quickly degenerate into a Fanboys Hammilton crusade.

Then you lose your rag go on a full on rant and Crash.Net wipes your post out!

Har Har...

LJ - Unregistered

June 18, 2012 7:01 PM

He's right *but* how often do we hear him say "the car was perfect". Very rare. Even when he was dominating at Brawn he said there was room for improvement.

Sometimes I think he just needs to get out of his own head and drive the wheels off to get the tires upto temperature, which is usually his problem. I have seen him attacking a circuit before, so I know he can do it. It's certainly down to him and his engineers to get it right when his team mate is over a second faster than him.

ghog - Unregistered

June 18, 2012 7:17 PM

Sticks and Stones!

Any way back to reality, looking forward to another great Grand Prix this weekend!

The BS stops and the engines start, music to my ears.

bonecrasher

June 18, 2012 7:18 PM

Ofcourse a driver should be able to relay any difficulties to his engineers Jenson, it's just the tone of your voice that makes it clear to us that you are whinging, like you are the only driver to ever face the problem!

Rob01 - Unregistered

June 18, 2012 7:26 PM

This is a new generation of fanboyisem the likes of which have never been seen in F1.
My generation of F1 followers always supported a team above everything else and not just an individual.

Posted by 107SS2009 (1 hour 48 minutes ago

This is now the NEW F1 Sunny. There is very little that pertains to the OLD F1. I myself prefer the Old but have been hit on the head so many times while expressing that view.

Slickmagic - Unregistered

June 18, 2012 7:41 PM

The Button fans are doing him no good by defending his awful pace and performance.

Last year Lewis had a lot of issues to do with stewards but his form and pace was never in question. He was the only driver to have had pole outside Vettel.

The writing is on the wall when people start questioning a driver's driving ability and pace.

I do not blame Button one bit for what is happening. It is the media who have ballooned him into something that he is not.

He is just overrated and now having to pay for not having the talent and skill to match what he has been puffed up to be.

bonecrasher

June 18, 2012 7:42 PM

@bob
Why oh why do you keep hyping up Jenson outscoring Lewis and coming second last year like that means anything, I mean who cares? I could tell you who won the championship every single year going back to the 60s but I frankly wouldn't even try on 2nd places.
The worst thing about it is that his ACHIEVEMENT was largely due to circumstances. You need to get some perspective!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  »