F1 » Vettel caned for conspiracy claim


Sebastian Vettel and Helmut Marko have been warned not to persist with claims that they were deliberately robbed of victory in Valencia.

Sort Comments: Oldest | Newest
Filter Comments: All | Registered

jack - Unregistered

June 27, 2012 1:23 PM

Sebastian would do well to remember that were it not for the volunteer marshals he would most probably not be doing what he does... when there is debris on the track if a safety car is deemed necessary for the safety of the marshalls, he should respect that decision... thinking that it was to hinder his chances of victory stinks of arrogance on his part... the world does not revolve around you sebastian.. you would do well to remember that...

xanthus - Unregistered

June 27, 2012 1:23 PM

Didnt hear any complaints from either of these windbags when the race was stopped in Monaco last year when Seb was losing groung on sha@@ed tyres. Being allowed to have new boots fitted three laps from the end denying us a decent race.... Oh how things change Seb. Grow up and be a man!!

Mav - Unregistered

June 27, 2012 1:32 PM

something will be done every now and then to get podiums for the scarlet. the reds from italy need to justify their 32 million dollar investment

benignlyindifferent

June 27, 2012 1:35 PM

Valencia.
Street circuit.
Close walls.
Debris on track.
Of course they deploy the safety car, and had they not, perhaps several top drivers would have flatted, including SV, and then we would hear the cries demanding a safety car because the track was unsafe. The decision was made for all the correct reasons, and sometimes it impacts the race.
But Seb's complaint was that the slow speed caused the alternator failure, then he would have dropped out on the warm up lap. Nonsense!
Suck it up, Seb.

Buck Bundy - Unregistered

June 27, 2012 1:35 PM

Calvin has it right. The safety car was deployed due to the debris from Vergne's car which was spread across a large part of the circuit. If it was just for the debris directly from the crash it could more easily have been dealt with.

Enrico 47 - Unregistered

June 27, 2012 1:38 PM

Was not Lewis supposed to be the immature one.!!??

And Vettel with maturity behind his years was said by some.
Lewis had events happening to him race after race and said nothing, but to a lot of people is a Petulant Prima Donna.

This guy has one thing not going his was since the Vettel/Webber incident and , here he goes again.

izybluffen

June 27, 2012 1:41 PM

Oh wait a sec. Haven't there been times when a safety car has saved or extremely helped Beiber...... I don't know, maybe the 2011 Monaco GP........ or how about Silverstone 2010 where if not for the safety car he would of ended up LAST.

Cough cough.

Page 2 of 8
« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »

Join the conversation - Add your comment

Please login or register before adding your comments.

Although the administrators and moderators of this website will attempt to keep all objectionable comments off these pages, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the poster, and neither Crash Media Group nor Crash.Net will be held responsible for the content of any message. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. If you find a message objectionable, please contact us and inform us of the problem or use the [report] function next to the offending post. Any message that does not conform with the policy of this service can be edited or removed with immediate effect.

© 1999 - 2014 Crash Media Group

The total or partial reproduction of text, photographs or illustrations is not permitted in any form.