F1 » Hamilton to hit the tracks in a different way

Lewis Hamilton is in lines to make his recording debut with rapper J Cole next time he touches down in the USA.

kooper - Unregistered

July 12, 2012 2:29 PM

What Lewis does in his own time is his business I think. I just think it would've been a better idea to keep it under wraps until after the song or songs have been released. That way it would've been like the Reliant Scimitar ("Lewis Hamilton contributed to this song don't you know") instead of what it probably will become now ("Well no wonder he's not winning, he's too busy doing non-F1 stuff!").
But anyway.

Gordo - Unregistered

July 12, 2012 3:08 PM

Here we go: The Sun 'From Lapper To Rapper'. Honestly, the Hamster should give up racing because he is so much better at rapping. McLaren must be crapping in their pants especially after the photo that goes with the story, hat kinked and sitting sideways, bling and I'm sure his pants were hangin way way low. Go get 'em Hammy.

richard

July 12, 2012 3:36 PM

gordo. what is wrong with the photo? unless crash have changed it, his cap is straight, and look at the attire....this is a normal photo from a promo event! dont like the shades though!

napiaT - Unregistered

July 12, 2012 3:55 PM

Rap star, oh my. I enjoy every kind of music, you name it, from classical to heavy metal, and everything in between ... with one exception ... I've tried hard but I find nothing in rap.

Kevin - Unregistered

July 12, 2012 5:04 PM

I wish I could get paid millions to do a part time job with time to pursue other interests. The team is doing great and really don't need any help he might offer them, so its good to see he has something to do as he waits for them to build him a better car to criticize.

Silent observer - Unregistered

July 12, 2012 6:59 PM

This kid isn't exactly the brightest is he? He certainly knows how to make a rod for his own back. One minute he's complaining that the team are giving him too much PR to do, as that affects his driving, and the next minute he's able to release an album, with all the promo and prep that goes with that.

And when next he touches down in the USA? Would that be for the Austin race perchance? When the WDC is really hotting up??

And no! I am not a hater! LOL