F1 » Hamilton: I'm back to my old self

Lewis Hamilton: I don't feel like I've had my lucky spell yet this season. I think that's still to come.

rum n coke - Unregistered

July 19, 2012 3:31 PM

...ha ha ...so we can expect a couple more crashing into stationary cars at pit exit when the red light is on......or maybe sliding off in the wet into the pit lane gravel trap....or pressing the pit lane speed limiter whilst on the first lap of the race? Back to "my old self" as demonstrated with Maldonado and refusing to yield when NECCESSARY? Fernando makes HIS LUCK more consistent that you can! Every driver WANTS the fastest car, but they cant all have it. So the statistics make the difference.

Gordo - Unregistered

July 19, 2012 3:46 PM

'Back to my old self'? If he keeps going back any further he'll be 8lbs & 10oz. How many times have we heard this? I assume God's hand is back on his shoulder too.Ha ha Hamster.

the truth - Unregistered

July 19, 2012 4:14 PM

Why is it whenever anyone says anything bad about lewis they are instanly called HATERS funny how you never get this on the other threads with the other drivers.

the truth - Unregistered

July 19, 2012 4:14 PM

g360 - Unregistered

July 19, 2012 4:18 PM

hamiton may be fast on saturday... yet can not string those multiple laps together on any sunday.. he did not deserve the title years ago... yet neither did masa... time to start appreciating what you have or get your ass to the back of the grid, then show us 'what talent you have'. they stood by him all last year & did not say a word... how many times already this year has he blamed the 'team'??

EDIT by CRASH.NET! Inappropriate comments removed.

« 1 2 3 4 5  »