F1 » Raikkonen: I just couldn’t make a pass

Kimi Raikkonen has to settle for second in Budapest

adjier - Unregistered

July 29, 2012 5:50 PM

shame shame for lotus.,they give hard attacks,but in ends.,if starting hardness giving,then easy making out win.

raekkonen very speed driving,but before getting blocks by alonso,and very slows.,pisstop after,fastily behind hamilone,but stuck haemiltone behinds.,next after get luck.

sorry my englesh.,merci.

johnnyr - Unregistered

July 29, 2012 6:11 PM

I don't think Lotus is the fastest overall, just the fastest in the closing stages of the race. If Kimi qualifies better and does a decent first half he would win a lot.

Liam48

July 29, 2012 6:13 PM

If there is anywhere where you can say Kimi is king then it's Spa and that track is next.

Great drive today, if only there were a few longer straights and he has full use of his KERS to hold position earlier in the race he could have won.

Also with their new DRS system then Kimi has to be favourite, I hope he pulls off a win and can catch up with Alonso, a comeback champion would be awesome!

Suzuki - Unregistered

July 29, 2012 6:23 PM

This just shows how close the season will pan out...we haven't had a c'ship this close with so many top racers with winning potential in as many teams in years...I'm loving it!!!! Expect the unexpected

adjier - Unregistered

July 29, 2012 6:28 PM

@two dogs-.,sorry my englesh.,i before mention sorry sorry sorry :-)....,i slow improve englesh.,please tollorate until good speech.,

is not dogs woof woof?.,please tell of me your meanings of 'two dogs'.

Taipan

July 29, 2012 6:38 PM

I didn't know that Hamilton, Alonso and Raikkonen's names were spelled differently in French, I learn something new every day.

At least you got the woof woof DOG spot on Adjier, this means you can have many stimulating conversations with Jose.

Of course you couldn't pass Kimi, the Hungaroring was designed to prevent such activities.

1 2 3  »