F1 » VOTE: Which F1 team has the best livery?

Looks aren't everything, right? Tell that to F1 teams who spend millions designing their car liveries! CLICK HERE to tell us which of the 12 different designs look great, and which need junking!

JJJ - Unregistered

August 11, 2012 6:16 PM

Locust is the best IMO, even if it's a bit of a marketing gimmick the livery itself looks best. I also like the HRT livery this year. Sadly it's on such a bad car. The rest are pretty even, although I think Williams should do better. I like the idea of blue and white but the execution can be so much better.

My favourite 'historical' livery is the '95 Sauber. Clean deep dark blue with a little red and yellow from the RB sponsorship. That's what the RBR should still look like instead of that horrid yellow nose and buisy graphics they have now.

Nanbawan - Unregistered

August 11, 2012 11:29 PM

Lotus FTW !

It's true the red endplates kill it a bit. Of course Total won't disappear but what they should do is to put their red brand on a black endplate, that would even be more striking !

I do like the Sauber colours but I think they could do better with the design.

The STRs are still cool to watch.

izybluffen

August 12, 2012 12:15 AM

I like the RBR livery. It stands out against the other cars with the yellow nose.
Lotus 2nd even though it's not the same as the old JPS.
Macca just isn't the same with out the old white and deigo paint.

Silent observer - Unregistered

August 12, 2012 12:11 PM

Hope people are not letting their love of a team/driver influence their decision? It's about the paint job and nothing else. The black and gold is a killer combination for an F1 car, hands down! The dark knight throwing it around the track/coming round a bend at supersonic speed must be a sight to behold live.

HartleyF1 - Unregistered

August 12, 2012 7:46 PM

Best paint scheme -

1. Mclaren have the best by a mile. Pure class!.

2. Ferrari has the most recognisable of all the teams because people that dont even know about F1 know its a Ferrari...... I do think the old darker shade of red was better though.

3. Red Bull / Lotus / Caterham. Each of these teams has a really good colour scheme that stand out from the other cars. (Torro rosso is excluded!.)

Williams has a poor forgetable paint job. The old 1994 camel paint job was class.

The other teams look mostly tacky imo!

A deserved shout out goes out to the bright yellow Jordan with the snarling mouth paint job as that was a favorite of mine back in the day!.
I do miss the old jordan team!. I also miss their old Bitten 'N' Hisses logos!.

Angelina - Unregistered

August 13, 2012 4:44 AM

Since blue is my favourite color,I like the Redbull colors most. Apart from that, Lotus has cool colors, Force India 3rd. Lotus has a really good paint job. Very attractive though I won't list the colors(black or gold/yellow) as my 2nd or 3rd.

I really didn't like Mclaren's silver color this year. Usually, it is 1st or 2nd on my list but this year Lotus would beat it anyway.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »