F1 » Hamilton: Still everything to play for

Lewis Hamilton: There's no team with a clear advantage

107SS2009

August 25, 2012 12:55 PM

Does the change Lulu embarked upon for this year includes repeating what he says? But I do agree with him that there is still everything to play for although forty seven points are not that easy to overcome because Alonso is for sure not going to sit the rest of the races out, also who can blame him when he hears his team mate saying that he is still in with a chance.

jose - Unregistered

August 25, 2012 2:02 PM

Alonzo has a conformable points lead. The champ had a few good
races in the first half. Still I Dont think that Ferrari has the pace to
have a easy go as in the first round. Methinks Alonzo will have his
MoJo working over time trying to fend off Kimi, Lewis and Vettel.
Biased I is, my money goes with McLaren...#1 Fan!
2009, I'll ask this question again. Why call Lewis Hamilton "LuLu"
The term means little to means to me. Richard and Tiapan use
that term as well as a few wannabe 'Nothings' here. A simple question,
a simple answer, right?

Badman, Jose

107SS2009

August 25, 2012 2:24 PM

Jose, are you excluding yourself from “the few wannabe “nothings” on here? If you are excluding yourself from being “nothing” can you tell me what do you think/pretend to be? if you don't I will, comes what may on here.
As for Lulu, do you know what a nickname is?

richard

August 25, 2012 2:31 PM

jose. during the first half of the season, the ferrari was nowhere near the top in performance. and everybody was admitting that it was a bit of a dog. (maybe even like jackson?) however, ferrari worked hard, and along with alonso, got some good results. but to say they had it easy is ridiculous. if a dog of a car , before improvement, can be top of the pile, i would say that ferdi will have an easier second half.

mathmatically there are a number of drivers who could win, but that would need tto have a number of dnfs from others. as cars are so reliable now, that is unlikely.

jose - Unregistered

August 25, 2012 2:35 PM

2009,
Ok I admit I'm not what I appear to be. To me this just a game.
Nothing to get upset about. As I have told Richard many times
entertaining it really is.
No answer to the question, 'nickname' is not really the answer
or reason..That line from Macbeth, ' That true face can only be
seen, come sun up'..
Still its your Dog baby!!

Jose

jose - Unregistered

August 25, 2012 2:54 PM

Richard,
What I'm saying here is three teams will set and control the pace.
I could be wrong here but I don't think Ferrari will be able to out
pace Lotus, McLaren or RBR. F1 beaning what it is, some real Goofy
and crazy things will have impact on the results.
on a lighter side if you and Jackson ever come face to face he
would byte your Ass with maliciousness..
He has keen sense for thing he dislikes..

Badman, Jose

107SS2009

August 25, 2012 3:02 PM

Jose, with it being just a game to you and admitting to not being what you appear to be you have chosen to just stop me on the line from telling you what I THINK YOU ARE.
About nicknames, let's drop that too, as it will be just a waste of time trying to explain.
So let's move on. I wish you luck with your Lulu in the next race, and I mean it.

1 2 3  »