F1 » Hamilton rapped for Twitter telemetry leak

Lewis Hamilton has been in hot water with McLaren after posting confidential team telemetry data on a social media site over the weekend - which rival teams are scrambling to examine.

Filter Comments: All | Registered

O'Pickle - Unregistered

September 04, 2012 1:39 AM

@Pole Position.
of course I do know about money. You are missing the point. It's not about me or you. It's about Hamilton. Can he manage his money? I'd say it's unlikely.

Pole Position - Unregistered

September 04, 2012 2:19 AM

@ O'Pickle ok, I guess u have intimate knowledge of Lewis' finances and the people that handle his money. Not everybody is stupid and irresponsible like dope addicts Whitney Houston & Lindsey Lohan.

O'Pickle - Unregistered

September 04, 2012 2:43 AM

It may be addiction. To what? Gambling, lavishing lifestyle, whatnot. It does not have to be dope. No, I'm not intimate with his finances. But I'm a businessman. With lots of experience. And I can tell you right now - you can not get any credit on Hamilton name with me.

Pole Position - Unregistered

September 04, 2012 2:56 AM

@ O'Pickle You disappointment me Pickle. You seem like an intelligent cat. But, the truth of the matter is u know nothing about this man and making snap judgements about him and his money management is downright ridiculous.

O'Pickle - Unregistered

September 04, 2012 3:11 AM

I do not know anything about him.
How is that.
If you do business you gather information. There is plenty of info about this person. All his mishaps, improper behavior, even his racing incidents - all this draw the picture. The picture of someone who is not trustworthy. The picture of someone who drops all his liabilities as soon as times change for worse. Have seen this too many times. Millionaire or not - does not matter.

Elvis Presley from beyond - Unregistered

September 04, 2012 3:28 AM

Hey, trust me... LOTS of folks think millions will never run out so they spends all crazy-like. Everyone thinks they gots dough, so they get 500k upside down before they even know they runnin short.

Seen it a thousand times. So's the Colonel.

Now really, what's "Twitter?"

Pole Position - Unregistered

September 04, 2012 3:28 AM

@ O'Pickle That's my whole point u nothing about this man. Everybody does stupid things when they're young and mature at different ages. I know I did. All u have to do is look at the disgraceful Charlie Sheen. This man is almost 50 years old and still hasn't matured yet and probably never will. Hamilton is only 27. Unlike u I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Oz - Unregistered

September 04, 2012 3:42 AM

I never like Lewis, his true color show up at times. McLeran should fire him ,or at lease suspended him for a couple of races. I know is any of us do that to our company, we will be lockout next day. OK he can drive but, Mcleran should keep Alonso in 2008. The true about Lewis is out, is that why he is call lulu.

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  »