F1 » Button not taking issue with Hamilton tweet

Jenson Button insists that he will not allow his team-mate's Twitter 'leak' to affect McLaren's F1 title pursuit.

richard

September 04, 2012 9:11 PM

just watching "weekend in words" on sky f1. it was hilarious to see whitmartsh reading tweets, and then brundle asked him whose tweets he was reading. and then brundle went on to say "dont tweet when you are drunk or angry".

NeoKaku - Unregistered

September 04, 2012 10:14 PM

This site used to be a great site for motorsport discussions. It has been reduced to a a kid playground by things like Taipan. Some of the childish comments are unbelievable.

Taipan asking people to check Hamilton's twitter for Bank details? Are you kidding me?

Hate hamilton all you want but please dont destroy this site with your silly useless remarks.

Please make this site an informative and well respected website again.

Taipan

September 04, 2012 10:46 PM

Neokaku, So you want to discuss F1? Try me, I have a few specialist subjects if you'd like to indulge me, Lotus from 1960 to 1970, Ferrari, the 1980's, Jim Clark, Alain Prost, the FISA FOCA war, the history of Spa, if you prefer pre war Nuvolari or the history of Brooklands would be my preference, any of them take your fancy or does your chosen subject have to be "how epic is Lewis Hamilton?" friggin fanboy.

Mark _

September 05, 2012 1:13 AM

@NeKkaku - do you normally have trouble spotting sarcasm or just when you read it? What type of comments do you expect on a article about a driver getting in trouble with his boss for disclosing confidential company information? Any driver who does this deserves plenty of ridicule.

Taipan

September 05, 2012 1:31 AM

FannyC, one of my favorite stories from that era was of the legendary Auto Union cars, one of them was stripped down in recent years and on the under side of the carburator a Star of David had been inscribed, it turned out that the carbs had been made in a concentration camp and the person who cast it bravely left his mark on the car that would fly the flag for the Third Reich accross the World, nice story don't you think?
Now that's a bit of history that you wont read in Lulu's big book of F1 facts 2007 to present!

Oz - Unregistered

September 05, 2012 1:43 AM

I salute you, Button or sir Button forgot Hamilton run your own tittle race. Show him who is the better driver. Hamilton need a kick on his a**.

Pole Position - Unregistered

September 05, 2012 3:51 AM

@ Liam48 I'm a fan of Lewis. But, I'm not a fanboy. I don't know if you've read any of my other posts on the subject. But, I have already criticized him for being immature and stupid. It was ridiculous and he should be punished for such a boneheaded move. The difference between me and the other posters on here is that they take their hatred of Hamilton to another level. Most of their comments are way too personal in nature. I don't hear these kind of personal attacks on any other driver on the grid. Maybe, Lewis should've taken up Soccer. I'm sure that would've made a lot of the haters on crash happy. He would be just another face in the crowd.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »