F1 » Massa: I can still beat Fernando

Felipe Massa insists that he is not being distracted by the uncertainty over his F1 future, and believes that he can still do a good job for Ferrari.

DB8

September 07, 2012 3:50 PM

Poor Felipe. He always kind of reminds me now of Will Ferrel in Talladega nights getting back in his car for the first time since his accident....."Were those the other cars!!!!!"

Liam48 - Unregistered

September 07, 2012 4:16 PM

Give the guy a break, he was asked the question at yesterday's press conference which I watched to which he replied "yes" with a cheecky smile. He can't exactly say no that would reflect bad on himself and the team.

PoM - Unregistered

September 07, 2012 9:03 PM

Well that is a great dertmined and dedicated optomist.

Three cheers for Felipe for showing the courage. Will defiantely make for a great podium (A Scuderia Ferarri double) complementad by maybe, Kimi. Or MS at least once. I really cant see a Ferrari double podium as being impossible considering Ferrari and Felipes performance at Spa 2012, in the aftermath of all the negativety by the critics/Felipe hators. Or those that would rather see Loopss in his seat.

Nothing against Fernando, I think the two make an inspiring team, compared to say- the Mclirin duo.

blublz

September 07, 2012 10:31 PM

Ever since Bahrain when Fernando got through turn one ahead, followed up by muscling past Felipe in the pitlane (China I think), Felipe has been chasing his team mate. The toughest job in formula one, plenty would have thrown the toys right out of the pram by now.

Arul - Unregistered

September 08, 2012 6:24 AM

This is my personal opinion. May be he can beat Alonoso if he get the car according to his liking. According to me now ferrari car is made according to the driving style of alonoso As he is the no 1 driver there. and whole ferrari revolves around him. This is my opinion. It can't be true also.

« 1 2