F1 » Hamilton 'proud', 'humbled' to win at Monza

Lewis Hamilton: Winning at Monza is one of the greatest experiences of my F1 career

Filter Comments: All | Registered

Taipan

September 09, 2012 8:57 PM

Humble?

Lulu and humble don't make very good bed fellows for me,

"I want my trophies, I want more money, I want more time off, I want a better car, I want to be an American brand, I'm too famous to live in the UK, I'm humble"

Yeah right Lulu, 'course you are.

Zelda - Unregistered

September 09, 2012 9:00 PM

Firstly. 107SS2009 has acknowledged Lewis's great race today on another thread.
Secondly, let's be honest. Which driver has not spat his dummy out?
Alonso?
Err Re McLaren adventure
Vettel?
Turkish grand prix with his camera twirling fingers re Webber
Webber?
I like this driver who is truthful to the extreme, especially for a No 2!
Massa?
Any number of occasions vs Lewis when it was 6-1 1/2 dozen the other.
That's certainly the top three teams and a couple of add on's!
Hamilton is a great driver who loves racing. Any follower of F1, years experience or not must realise that Lewis makes for a better championship.
Yes, Ross Brawn would look after LH better than Whitmarsh!
That's a given. MW just isn't up to the job of handling ego's as others.
Lewis is my favourite driver and my anti Christ is Alonso but I hope it goes to the wire and winner takes all in last race. For me Alonso does not make mistakes but can be scared by the raw racing pace Lewis brings to the table!
Ge on!
Button?
Po

107SS2009

September 09, 2012 9:18 PM

Angelina, RBR prefers having Vettel then Lulu that's a fact as also is a fact that FERRARI prefers having Alonso then Lulu also a fact is Mercedes prefares having Schumacher then Lulu in fact their priority is trying to talk Schumacher into staying.

Angelina - Unregistered

September 09, 2012 9:20 PM

Zelda
Did you intentionally skip Vettel in you analysis?
BTW you have given a wrong example about Vettel's dummy. It was a heat of the moment reaction which all of us would do. There are a other examples of Vettel's dummy and they are the recent ones.

And Jense is not as poor as you r saying. He beat Hammi on points as a teammate last year. And everyone praising Hammi, mind that Hammi is not consistent between races to be called a great driver. He is an excellent driver though.

Angelina - Unregistered

September 09, 2012 9:27 PM

Sunny
RBR is obviously going to prefer Seb, a superior driver, Ferrari's current no.1 driver is a paydriver unlike lulu and Hammi is not a Ferrari material. He cannot play the game of politics like Seb or Jense.
I dunno about Schumi and Mercedes.

blublz

September 09, 2012 9:43 PM

Eddie Jordan today did some backtracking on TalkSport, he now claims that Mercedes is simply 'one of the teams' Lewis management were talking to and McLaren are the ones holding all the aces.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »