F1 » Alonso: Hamilton correct to consider McLaren exit

Fernando Alonso reckons Lewis Hamilton might benefit from switching teams

wheeltowheel - Unregistered

September 16, 2012 7:18 PM

Mark. Sorry for delayed response. If you reread my post you may find that I was saying that I was a huge Alonso fan but have always felt he behaved badly at McL in '07, given his status as a double champ. I feel he could have won the title in '07 and should have stayed and fought Ham again in '08. This was impossible after he threatened Ron re disclosing team emails and was subsequently made to appear in front of the FIA presenting those emails as evidence. Let's not rewrite this again here. Full account of what happened is available at Google search: 2007 Formula One espionage controversy - Wiki. I repeat, I wonder if there was not rather more going on behind the scenes at in '07. I still say that the rivalry then and since between LH and FA is intense and that there is no love lost between them. Sure Alonso's main problem was with Ron D, but given Ham's more recent behaviour 2011/12, I ask you, Who was the real bad guy in '07 ?
For me the jury is out.

107SS2009

September 16, 2012 8:20 PM

50 CENTS, I was going to welcome you on here but decided that you are 50 CENTS and not worth any more than that.
Talking of IQ counts? That a poster from on here says he will record all his posts and go talk to a solicitor because he had his post taken dawn is nothing new, last time someone who claimed he done a lot of business with MR F1 and came wasting his time on here was challenging the moderators and management of Crash Net and went talk to his solicitor, was simply told by his solicitor that he should have read and understood the conditions which he excepted when joining this forum and to please refrain from wasting his (the solicitors) time.

Boss Joe - Unregistered

September 16, 2012 8:46 PM

I agree with Fernando, 2008 Brazil was a lucky W C for them if that "sot" i cant remember his name did not let Lewis pass. Phillipe Massa would have been the World Champion which he deserved to be!!!!

Boss Joe - Unregistered

September 16, 2012 8:56 PM

I would like to add my opinion to the fact that Fernando might have not had a problem with Lewis as all of us know .BUT it is the management @ Mclaren who is the problem, they wipe his a** change his nappies pass his dummy, because they own him!

45 Cent - Unregistered

September 16, 2012 10:29 PM

"here was challenging the moderators and management of Crash Net and went talk to his solicitor, was simply told by his solicitor that he should have read and understood the conditions which he excepted when joining this forum and to please refrain from wasting his (the solicitors) time"

I won't be waisting anybody's time. You'll simply lose your moderator status. That's all.

Dr.F1 - Unregistered

September 17, 2012 2:01 AM

Yeah, I bet Alonso would think Hamilton is "correct" to consider driving for Caterham as wel1. It's not like Alonso wants Hamilton in a strong car. Hamilton is stupid to leave McLaren now, should have signed till 2014 and then replaced Vettel at RBR when he leaves for Ferrari

Mark _

September 17, 2012 2:48 AM

@Boss Joe - I really don't think that Massa deserved the title anymore than Lewis in 2008. The incident at Spa was questionable at best but what really got me was when Massa hit Bourdais at the Japanese race and they gave the penalty to Bourdais not Massa.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »