F1 » Hamilton says father’s advice kept him going

Lewis Hamilton says advice from his father has helped him to keep his career on track

Liam48 - Unregistered

September 20, 2012 8:32 AM

@tracts "48" was my old racing number but had to give racing up due to insufficient funds. Before you say I'm jelous I came from the Motorbike racing background. I understands sportsmen/women have troubles but come on Hamilton's problems don't come close to everyday problems, open your eyes.

Haha @Taipan I liked that one... BRILLIANT!

Jaspiro - Unregistered

September 20, 2012 8:49 AM

@MK

I dont know where you got your info from but the R25 and R26 driven by Alonso was one of the fastest car that season. Even the Benetton Schumacher drove was a more inferior car because it had a ford v8 engine whereas almost everyone was driving a v10 engine. But hey I would like to seem him battle from the back in the mix of Di Resta, Riccardo, Kovy and Petrov

Alex - Unregistered

September 20, 2012 9:27 AM

Lewis:"...which is to win world championships and be number one in the world out of all the top drivers."

This desire leaves Lewis with only one choice: Ferrari!!!

ben - Unregistered

September 20, 2012 1:59 PM

also the man was recently asked about his muted monza celebration his reply he buried his aunt same week and it was constantly on his mind and has been a tough time for him and family.do not pretend to know what goes on in ones head.just show some respect or say nothing.man up as you like to say.

Liam48 - Unregistered

September 20, 2012 3:11 PM

@traggs
I don't understand why you're defending Hamilton so hard. What has his main emotional problem? The one he always mentioned? That "bubble" with his family. That was his only emotional problem, I can't imagine that is worse than why has happened to people on this thread.

traggs

September 20, 2012 5:52 PM

@Liam48

I did not defend Lewis. I merely pointed out that everyone has problems and as we know it's all relative to where you are in life. We are yet to see a non critical commentary about Lewis from you thus I pointed that out too.

« 1 2 3 4