F1 » Hamilton stays silent on future

Lewis Hamilton stays quiet about his F1 future in Singapore

Clone - Unregistered

September 20, 2012 5:23 PM

Another crash article on Hamilton, yet again proving the value of his global brand. Crash clearly see the economic benefit of Hamilton. When its a slow news day, put an article like this one to generate some hits and $ from ad clicks. Big personalities can equal big money for his team - not just in F1 but all sports.

bonecrasher

September 20, 2012 6:22 PM

Jenson, I suggest you focus on beating ALL the other drivers and win another title and not focus all your energy on Lewis. Your mentality shows that you have very low expectations for a title if you are satisfied by beating a teammate even though you are out of contention for the title, rather like last year gloating over coming second. News flash - there is no trophy for beating a teammate unless you win the title. So why not focus on that?

nath - Unregistered

September 20, 2012 6:24 PM

hang on I thought we were finding out this weekend? Mclaren have even said next years car is being built around this bloke so all the I'm going to move bull**** looks astho it may have worked.. now for 20mill wage... really worth that? dont see button crying

bob - Unregistered

September 20, 2012 6:33 PM

@bonehead

Once again, your mentality shows how much of a nonse you are.

If he doesn't beat his team mate, how is he supposed to win the title. Every driver's goal is/should be to beat his team mate first. After all, they are the ones driving the same car as you.

And do you really think Button gives a toss about Shamilton? I suspect he's as sick of him as the rest of the team.

Button is a world champ, multi millionaire and f1 driver for one of the greatest teams on the grid. He walked into 'The Lions Den' matched and beat the 'lion' and is about to see him out of the 'den'.

I suspect the only thing Button cares about Hamilton is when exactly he is leaving so he and the rest of the team can have a celebratory drink!

jose - Unregistered

September 20, 2012 6:47 PM

Clone,
another good one, surprised that I is.. when ever I posted anything about Hamilton, Mouse Clicks and money = Crash, bingo Deleted it is.
Because of his visibility and Fan appeal he should move to Mercedes.
Money, yes also the fact he will be representing the #1 car manufacture
in the world, that would really boost his Brand value.
He's my boy and I got his back!

Badman, Jose

sennaforever

September 20, 2012 6:55 PM

not sure I can agree with everything you say Bob,I was never much of a Button fan to be honest, He did walk into the lions den but lets face facts, the first year he got a driving lesson from LH, the 2nd year he gave LH a driving lesson ( although I do think LH deserved it with driving like a complete kn0bhead for most of the season ) and this year I don't see him beating the "lion" anytime soon, having said that JB was in the right car at the right time to win his championship ( incidentally the " no testing" rule is possibly the worst rule EVER )halfway thru that season, when ferrari and Mcl got their acts together, JB didn't win another race and only got his hands on the trophy because of the advantage he's gained at the start of the season, now before you go off on one,imo JB, since he joined Mcl, has got my total respect as a RACING driver, he's shown more agression in 3 years than he did at any time before, he drives with a lot of experience and puts it to very good use ...

1 2 3 4  »