F1 » Whiting impressed with Circuit of the Americas

Charlie Whiting declares himself pleased with progress made at the Circuit of the Americas

richard

September 26, 2012 3:08 PM

jose. you are very touchy today! maybe the loss of the ny gp is upsetting you?

and no, i do not have your email address. in fact, that was a bit of a joke. notice the smiley? you seem to be under the impression that i. sunny, ty etc work for crash. well, i work for NO-ONE. been retired for 15 years, as you well know. but i love f1 so that is why i post on this and several other forums.

jose - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 3:10 PM

Lofty,
I love both tracks in Canada. easy to get to, no hassle from the power
that be!
Raced both with some success.
No wins .. well truthfully I seldom ever do.

Old Amigo, Jose

jose - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 3:24 PM

richard,

Muy malo hombre that is..A phone call was made by
The "TEA BOY" to some of his official constituents in Manchester
some place in south England, matters little. A full definition and
description of that 'Tea Boy' Comment.
Nada Amigo methinks you are truly screwed ..Comprende?

Badman, Jose

jose - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 3:52 PM

Mark..Well thank many My man..good to see some here are
concerned about the father of the "Tea Boy"..
you're so kind, over joyed that I is ..Yasa sure is..

badman, Jose.

NutBallRacer

September 26, 2012 4:54 PM

Wow Lofty.... got some inferiority complex, or what? Canada's a great place, and has some good race tracks and race tradition. Why do you need to jump on the first opportunity to slam the US or some US company's name for a new circuit. Your effort to make some kind of a point says more about you than anything else. Cheer up, there'll always be good racing in Canada, and we people from the US won't forget. The Circuit of the Americas will not harm you. If you are really a fan, you might want to go there someday. I'm betting you will at least watch on TV. But if it sets your teeth on edge, just shut it off and spare us your frustrations.

cld - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 5:11 PM

Lofty,

You've got it completely bass-ackwards. If you'd been paying attention the past couple years, Tavo Hellmund deliberately chose the name 'Circuit of the Americas' to be INCLUSIVE of all of the Americas, i.e., he didn't want it to be exclusively a U.S. event (''This is more than a United States Grand Prix,' said Matt Hovis, chief executive and chief creative officer of Exopolis, the project's creative agency of record...') Seeing as how I live in Texas, I plan on being there on November 18. I imagine I'm going to be joined by a few thousand Sergio Perez fans from both sides of the border.

Goodgirl Josie - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 5:40 PM

Are all the countries in 'the Americas' a part of that track? Of course not. Are the no other races in 'the Americas' on the calendar? Yes we have both Montreal and Interlagos so far..

'Circuit of the Americas' is indeed a very arrogant name of the track. I mean why stop there? It wouldn't surprise me if N.Y.C. track will be named 'Circuit of the Earth'.

That being said, It is and has been for the past year the track I look most forward too. November 18 can't come soon enough, it will be amazing I think!

Oh and this was actually supposed to be a rant about the 'Badman Jose'. Can you PLEASE try to make sense from time to time? I have completely given up trying to decipher your posts, and believe I am not alone. If you want your message to come across, you should weird them down a bit so people understand.

No offence intended to anyone. Have a good season!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6  »