F1 » Button predicts two-way fight

Jenson Button thinks the F1 title fight is between Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel

Liam48 - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 6:40 PM

I still wouldn't count Kimi out of it just yet. He has been a surprise this year & I believe that if Lotus' upgrades for Korea are good enough & Kimi has a good race at Suzuka then he'll be in the fight.

I'm going out on a limb to say thins but I think Kimi will finish top 3 in the championship this year.

blublz

September 26, 2012 7:26 PM

Hes right, anything can happen, Lewis Hamilton hasnt spent too many laps behind anyone since the Hungarian GP, Vettel and Alonso continue to rack up points even when they arent winning races.

sam - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 7:46 PM

does this mean button will now play team game and support hamlton or does he say hamlton cannot win anyway so button can just drive for him self.

Chris - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 7:57 PM

I have said that Alonso is the best driver for years since Schumacher retired and I really hope he takes it this year as I feel he is the most deserving.

Other than that, I really hope that Kimi, Button, Webber and Schumacher have a great end of the season to end as high as possible and at least beat their team mates. And of course, Being a die hard Ayrton Senna fan since I started watching in 1988, I really really wish the very best for Bruno and hope he gets to keep his seat. 10 years without any racing AT ALL after his uncle died, his steep learning curve to reach f1 is absolutely amazing. I am sure he would turn out really great would he be given a few more seasons to learn and catch up.

Cheers

O'Pickle - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 7:59 PM

Button merely stated a fact. The only one who has a good chance against Alonso is Vettel. Which happens to be true. RBR is faster and Alonso's lead is not sufficient, if they finished 1-2 in every race left Vettel would bag it.

Bubbles Sparxx - Unregistered

September 26, 2012 8:20 PM

O'Pickle

Thats what think would happen, Vettel has the potential to win all the races but I think Ferrari would struggle to come 2rd or 3rd even 4th place Alonso should be praying for more DNF, but if Alonso has one DNF, we could as well open the water-works!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  »