F1 » Schumacher’s F1 future unclear

Michael Schumacher's F1 future in doubt after he is replaced by Lewis Hamilton for 2013

rahulrossi

September 28, 2012 2:57 PM

well I think schumi will go to Ferrari next year.his story has been pretty similar to valentino Rossi .going back to Yamaha to play second fiddle.rode and drove for home teams and failed miserably to go back where he belongs.

Mark _

September 28, 2012 3:45 PM

I doubt that Michael has any desire to go back to Ferrari. I do find the idea of him going to Williams very interesting. I don't think that Sauber will ever win a race. If Michael could beat the Mercs in a Williams it would probably be the end of Merc in F1.

Mr wrong - Unregistered

September 28, 2012 4:14 PM

I'm a moto gp fan however I feel mr scumacher should go to Ferrari if he gets the chance. Surely they owe it to him. Then he can stand at the top of the podium and retire! I'm not a massive fan of his but his records speak volumes of his skills!

chumy fan - Unregistered

September 28, 2012 4:29 PM

shumi will be in a difficult corner. Perez probably brought cash to sauber. Sauber would like someone new to do the same. shumi is unlikely to be required to do this. will sauber be happy to have him cruising around the midpack and crashing every few races?
important to note that mr sauber paid to get shumi into f1 all them years ago (not the lying eddie) maybe he still has a soft sport for the old boy.

charlie - Unregistered

September 28, 2012 5:01 PM

I personally think he is as good as he ever was. You don't get pole position in a low downforce car around Monaco being a slow driver with poor reactions...

I'd hire him to my wonder team, then again what do I know?

Dylan - Unregistered

September 28, 2012 5:17 PM

Lewis is a far far better driver than Michael could ever hope to be. The team will be happy that this over the hill burnout is getting the boot to make was the great Lewis Hamilton. The Hamilton effect will kick in and watch them win the WCC next year and Lewis the drivers championship.

Senna and Schumacher can't hold a candle to Lewis.

Chris - Unregistered

September 28, 2012 5:19 PM

Peter sauber was quoted last week saying that he would hire him. Real shame about the Singapore accident. I still think there was more to that than meets the eye. Very convenient for Mercedes not to investigate it too deeply.
People question Schumacher's night time vision. well the ROC always takes place under artificial light and Schumi always does rather well in that event.
His comeback years were always going to be limited, such a shame that he has wasted them with a team that spectacularly failed to deliver and Schumacher never ever had a bad word to say about them.

chrisF1 - Unregistered

September 28, 2012 5:25 PM

@Dylan, Im sure you wrote that just to wind people up, as surely a person cant be so misguided and ignorant.
I would like to see Shumi back at Ferrari alongside Alonso, that would be a great driver line up as they may have missed the boat with Perez.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  »